°⋆𓏲. ONE | The Myth Returns

He felt his body being taken by someone's claws, his vision disappearing again into the darkness of the room. He had a glimpse of blue lights invading his troubled mind, making him roll his eyes back and, thank God, pass out.

In the back of his head, a low voice that sounded like a growl said that in the future he would rather kill himself than be there. He felt snakes wrap themselves around his arms and then around his neck, making him completely unconscious.

A while later, he woke up, shivering from the cold and sweating. "Newt," he thought to himself, "I'm Newt." Then he tried to get up, failing. His gaze was soon filled with completely unknown people, wearing their ice-white coats and staring at him as if he were some kind of exotic animal.

"Experiment number 77, get the Serum now!" The same voice from before echoed throughout the room.

A small, pale girl with black hair and frighteningly blue eyes invaded Newt's vision for a short period of time, she looked scared and wore a pink wool coat. Quickly, a large male hand pushed her away by the shoulder.

Newt felt his body being turned onto his back. He felt his neck being pierced by a million needles, and then he screamed in agony in pain. Absolute silence again.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
ི༏ NOTES:
This story is based on books 1 to 5 of Maze Runner: A Side Story.
The Myth Archives promises to narrate the events that occurred before the films "Maze Runner: Run or Die" until "Maze Runner: The Death Cure."
You can follow me on tiktok: @mcsangstwr
English is not my native language.