I

Izuku Midoriya, known as the enigmatic hero "Flux," continued his tireless pursuit of justice. The dimly lit alleyways whispered secrets, and he moved through them with a grace that belied his true power. His hero costume clung to him like a second skin, concealing the young man who had once been bullied —a mere dreamer.

Civilians caught glimpses of him, their breaths hitching in awe. Flux was no ordinary hero; he stood atop the world, a beacon of hope. His capture record surpassed all others, and his popularity soared. But behind the mask, Izuku carried the weight of responsibility—the burden of a hero who could not falter.

His global tour took him from bustling metropolises to remote villages. Fans awaited him, their eyes alight with admiration. They knew his itinerary, tracking his movements like constellations. And so, when he emerged, clad in green and gold, they surged forward. The crowd was a living sea, undulating with anticipation.

"Autographs!" they cried, thrusting notebooks and posters toward him. Izuku obliged, his hand a blur as he signed his name—a signature etched in heroism. The line seemed endless, snaking through the airport concourse. Security struggled to maintain order, but Flux remained patient. Each autograph was a promise—a connection forged with those who believed in him.As the plane's engines roared to life, Izuku settled into his seat. The cool night air seeped through the window, soothing his fatigue. Japan awaited—the land of cherry blossoms, ancient temples, and UA, the prestigious hero academy. There, he would impart wisdom to the next generation, shaping heroes who would carry the torch for future generations.

But as the plane taxied down the runway, Izuku's thoughts turned to Panther—the villain he'd subdued earlier. The encounter had lacked drama, a mere flicker of combat. He wondered about Panther's motivations, the darkness that drove him. Perhaps villains, too, were dreamers—twisted by circumstance.And so, with the stars as witnesses, Flux closed his eyes. The plane ascended, leaving behind city lights and familiar skies. Japan awaited—a canvas for heroics, a realm where legends were born. As he drifted into sleep, Izuku vowed to protect this world.