who are you..? // - ch.2

---

GIYUU'S POV

---

The voice repeated itself as i kept scanning the room repeatedly but i couldn't sense a aura or just any living creature nearby, it felt as if somebody was watching me through, no, somebody had to be watching me.

' ' YURI IT'S RUDE NOT TO ANSWER YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT~! ' ' 

I placed my hand's over each of my ear's covering them as they blocked out the sound, i felt a couple tear's flowing down my face slowly just by hearing the name YURI, my deadname, the name i never wanted to hear again repeating and repeating.

' ' YURI THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE NO FRIEND'S~ ' ' 

I froze in place as i heard the voice of kocho, it felt as if my head was spinning in circle's, i jumped up out of fear as i saw my bedroom and kocho standing there, i looked out of the window, the sun had just began to rise by now, and kocho was inside my estate for some reason. honestly I'm hoping it's not about the festival, i don't want to talk about that, wait to be honest do you ever think shower's have shower thought's because their shower's, well they don't have thought's because their not alive, wait so why am i saying their and they like a shower is alive, wait now that i think about it i wonder if i get a cat kocho will stop coming into my estate whenever she like's, eventually i felt a poke on my shoulder breaking me out of thought as i looked at kocho who was visibly annoyed.

' ' Tomioka~san! why were you ignoring me? ' ' Sh

' ' my.. apologies. ' ' Gi

I quickly got up as i looked down to see i slept in the clothes from last night, it felt WRONG tho, it feel's as if HIS hand's are still touching my BODY, i quickly grabbed my slayer uniform and katana as i prepped them for the day.

' ' TOMIOKA~SAN!. ' ' Sh

I quickly placed my hand's over my ear's before dropping them and looking back at kocho, right i forgot that she was here i thought, she obviously had vein's showing on her forehead as she JUST shouted.

' ' Why are you ignoring me again? ' ' Sh

' ' I'm not. ' ' Gi

' ' it's very well obvious, you are tomioka~san! ' ' Sh

I went into my bathroom as i walked towards the shower twisting the hot water all the way on, i accidently touched the water as it brunt me sightly, dammit i thought, kocho saw what i was doing and walked into the bathroom as steam was already forming in the air slowly passing out of the bathroom and into my room.

' ' Tomioka~san, the temperature shouldn't be that high! ' ' Sh

I sighed to myself as i just quickly grabbed something from my closet ignoring kocho in the progress, i didn't want to talk too anyone right now, especially not after LAST NIGHT.

' ' Kocho le-- ' ' Gi

' ' We have a hashira meeting in 2 hour's tomioka~san! ' ' Sh

She didn't even let me speak??..

' ' Oh-! and, kanroji and uzui told me that- ' ' Sh

' ' Gonna shower now. ' ' Gi

I quickly closed the shoji as i spoke trying to avoid what kocho was gonna say, i quickly had a sigh of relief as i looked at the steam the hot water was creating as it hit the shower floor as i glared at the mirror before undressing and getting into the shower.

((LHELP I DUNNO IF I FORGOT TO ADD THE PART WHERE GIYUU IS TRANS N SHIT.. LIKE FTM))