˙•˚𖤐 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄. 𖤐˚•˙

╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸
˙•˚𖤐 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐈 𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕. 𖤐˚•˙

          Mazui. Mazui, meaning not good or unwise. That's the name I was given by my father, regardless of what I would turn out like that's the name he gave me. He thought I would be worthless to his bloodline no matter what I did to change that so, you may ask, have you been living in spite of your father now? No. I live to spite myself and save any many people as I can, regardless of the amounts of horrible scum that have to die in order for that to come true.

          Now, I find myself standing in front of the principal of Jujuo Jujutsu High, Masamichi Yaga with Gojo Satoru stood beside me. From what I've heard from Gojo, which, I never tend to take his word too serious as he tends to over exaggerate very commonly.. Principal Yaga is a hard head, even more so than myself. From the scene in front of me.. He looks like a complete fucking freak.

          "Mazui Fushiguro, sir." I said, bowing my head towards him as he looked rather upsettingly at Gojo whom made us late before he felt the need to stop for food.

          "Mazui Fushiguro, why do you want to become a jujutsu sorcerer?" Principal Yaga asked, setting the incredibly creepy bear that had been in his lap to the side as he brought himself to his feet, his arms crossing over his chest. I glanced at Gojo who gave me a shurg, gee teach. Helpful. I thought to myself as I glowered at him for a moment before turning back to Principal Yaga, straightening myself.

          "Why'd you become a sorcerer?" I questioned, a looked of surprise coming over the principal's face. "Everyone has their reasons, mine are because of personal morals. I want to save everyone I can-" I said, this very much not pleasing him. I smiled at him, my hands clasping behind my back. "No matter the amount of scum I must exercise or even kill to achieve this."

          "You're Megumi's twin brother, correct?" Principal Yaga said after a few moments of silence. See now, that's something I had failed to mention.. I'm the second Fushiguro twin.

          "Correct." I replied, his reaction being a.. Concerning smile. He walked towards me, feet tapping against the hard floor. The last steps echoed as he stopped in front of me.

          "Mazui Fushiguro, as of today you are officially the second first year to enroll at Jujutsu high. I hope you are aware of our rules at this school, more so than your teacher here." Principal Yaga said, motioning to Gojo beside me who was sipping on a to go cup from a restaurant.

          "I'm aware, thank you sir." I said, bowing my head as a smile spread across my face.

          Jujutsu High, you better watch the fuck out.