☆25☆

Yunho pov:
I was pissed off at wooyoung. I was so mad at him for what he did to seongie. Wooyoung tried to act so innocent. His features show his big, shiny eyes and sad face, wanting to apologize to seongie. God, I was so pissed off at him that it started making me horny. And seeing Jongho and seongie kiss like that when we got back didn't help at all. Wooyoung tried to sneak off to his room. I grabbed him by his arm. "We need to talk." I said strictly. "Hyung-!" He said as i started dragging him towards our bedroom. Once we entered the room, I pushed him against the wall. He gasped. I started kissing and sucking on his neck. I groaned as I rubbed him through his pants. He let out pitchy moans. I grabbed him by his throat and kissed him deeply. I sucked on his neck, leaving dark hickeys. "F-fuck!" He gasped out. "What the fuck is wrong with you, hm? Not following orders from hongjoong, hm? Such a bad boy, hm? Hurting seongie like that. Fuck I'm so fucking mad at you. Makes me horny, hm? I'm gonna fuck you so hard, make you scream you're fucking lungs out. I swear to fucking God I'll make you scream" I groaned, tangling my hand into his hair and pulling his head back. "Make me s-scream" he moaned out. 

I bent him over, his chest on the bed. My hand is still gripping onto his hair. "Fuck me please, yuyu" he begged. I pulled his hair back, making him yelp. "What's my name?" I asked him, tilting my head. "Y-yunho" he whimpered. "What. Is. My. FUCKING. Name." I whispered, pulling harder. "Master~!" he whined. I let go of his hair. I grabbed him by his shoulders and turned him around. I grabbed him by his button-up and pushed him onto the bed, making him bite his lip. I hovered above him, grabbed onto his button-up and ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere. I quickly pulled off his pants and boxers while I flicked my tongue on his hard buds. "Please.. please fuck me-! I promise I'll be good, master~!" He begged. "Oh Yeah? You'll be good?" I asked teasingly, my hand wrapping around his cock. He nodded. "Answer me, wooyoung." I demanded, slapping his cock. He whined in pain, making me smirk. "Yes master! I'll be good! Promise!" He moaned as I stroked him fastly. "Good." I said in a strict tone. "Safe word?" I asked in a soft voice, I'm not a monster. "Ocean" he said in response. "Good boy" I praised softly before I spanked him harshly.

I thrusted deeply into him. He moaned loudly. "Fuck, baby. Such a bad boy! Fuck~!" I moaned out, thrusting faster. He rolled his eyes back. I wrapped my hands around his throat. He grabbed onto my forearms. Whenever I have sex with wooyoung, we both love choking each other. We had a rule though. If you tap 3 times, you have to let go. His eyes rolled back as I sharpened my thrusts. "So much pre-cum already~ you better learn how to treat seongie right, hm? Will you do that? Or do I have to hurt you too? You better behave." I said strictly, letting go of his throat. I slapped him across his face, making him moan. "Yes master! I'll make it up to him, sir! I p-promise" he whined needily. "Good~" I praised and licked his nipple. "C-can I please c-cum?" He asked needily. "No. You can't. It's still a punishment, darling. I'm gonna edge you till you cry." I whispered seductively.

And that's exactly what I did. I continued fucking him in multiple positions until he was on his back again. I licked his earlobe, sucking gently. "P-please.. p-please master.. please let me c-cum" he stuttered, tears of overstimulation running down his cheeks as he cried softly. "Cum for me, baby" I whispered. And not even 2 seconds later, he came, creating a puddle on his stomach. I already came inside of him. I slowly pulled out. He continued to cry quietly. "You okay, wooyoungie? Was I too rough?" I asked worriedly, grabbing some tissues from our nightstand. I cleaned him. "I'm fine, yuyu.. I love you" he said quietly. "I love you too, babe" I whispered into his ear.

I picked him up and carried him to the shower. He held onto me tightly as I cleaned him. He could barely stand up, which made me chuckle. "I've been horrible to him.. I feel bad, yuyu. What could I possibly do to make it up to him?" He asked quietly, looking up at me. "Give him a genuine apology. Own up to your own mistakes and really acknowledge his feelings. What you did to him was wrong, woo. You shouldn't have done that. Especially not in public. He's really hurt and he loves you a lot. And if he forgives you, take some time with him and give him cuddles and affection" I said. "Do you think he'll forgive me?" Wooyoung asked. I stroked his hair. "Of course he'll forgive you, baby. He loves you" I comforted. He nodded and reached up to kiss my cheek.

Jongho pov:
I looked at seongie as he slept. The poor princess was so tired. He's been asleep for a few hours now and he looked like an absolute cutie. His cute little face. He curled up into my embrace, making me chuckle. There was a knock on the door. "Yeah?" I said. San peeked in. "Hi sannie hyung" I said. "Hey baby. Is he awake yet?" He asked. I shook my head. "Awww" he whispered quietly and he got in bed with us. He backhugged seongie and pecked my lips. "I love you, jongie" he whispered. "I love you too, babe" I whispered back. "It's actually time for the baby to wake up. He needs to eat. It's almost time for dinner anyways and he skipped lunch" I said. "He skipped lunch?" San asked. I nodded. "And I did too, cuz he wanted to cuddle and take a nap. I couldn't get away. Not that I mind, but I'm hungry" I said. San giggled in response.

"Princess~ wake up for us~ open your eyes or you'll get the tickle monster again~" I whispered into the littles ear and he opened his eyes, his cute boba eyes looking up at us. "Awwwwe cutie" San said as he started pressing kisses all over the littles face. The little giggled. He turned around and hugged San. He hid his face in San's chest, making him chuckle. "Let's go downstairs, hm?" San offered. The little nodded. San picked the little up. I got up and followed them down the stairs. "Let's go eat some yummy Nam nams, hm?" San asked as we walked into the kitchen. "Well Goodmorning to you, little one" yeosang said, kissing the littles cheek. "You want some food? I made you warm rice pudding" yeosang said. The little shook his head. "No thankie, bubba.. no hungry" the little said quietly. "But baby.. you didn't have lunch" I said. "I no hungry.." seongie repeated.

Wooyoung pov:
I had to make it up to seongie. And I'm gonna do that right now. I could hear them downstairs. Yunho still held me as he pressed kisses on my chest. I was tired, but I had to. I got up. "Where are you going, baby? I wasn't done with kissing you~" yunho said sadly. It made me giggle. "I'm going to apologize to seongie" I said as I stood up. I waddled over to the closet and grabbed one of yunho's sweaters and some shorts. "Wanna come with me?" I asked. He nodded quickly and he got up. We went downstairs, into the kitchen to find seongie on jongho's lap. He was avoiding the spoonfuls of food. I pouted. "Uhm.. seongie? Can we talk? Please, baby?" I asked, all of their eyes on me. I looked at seongie. I held my hand out for him. He looked hesitant, but he grabbed onto it. I smiled softly. I took him into the living room and we sat down together.

I held his hands, rubbing his knuckles in a soothing way. "Alright.. I want to tell you that I'm sorry. I was being a terrible caregiver towards you.. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that in public or at home. I shouldn't have acted the way I did. I was supposed to be there for you and I should've asked you what was wrong instead of hurting you... I never meant to hurt you the way I did.. and I know there's no way of turning my actions around.. but could you please forgive me, little one? I promise I'll do better! I nurture you and I promise I'll do anything you want. I just don't want you to feel this way.. I'm really sorry, seongie.. I love you" I apologized, looking deep into the littles eyes. I teared up when he stayed quiet and looked down...

___________________________________

Will seongie forgive him?
Find out soon~

It's pretty early, so saniiiiiiiiiiie can't get mad at me for staying up late (ITS 11PM)