VIRTUE ACADEMY

In the mystical world of Virtue Academy, young students with extraordinary elemental powers gather to hone their skills and master the ancient art of martial arts. They set off on a self-discovery adventure under the guidance of mentors and guardians, encountering obstacles that put their inner values and physical ability to the test.

Students acquire important lessons about courage, honesty, compassion, and tenacity as friendships develop and rivalries are ignited.

Xhaia Alfreiya has abusive adopted parents. One night, because of the fire her adopted parents died and she's the only one who miracle survive.

That night she ran away and found herself in the midst of the woods. Before she passed out because of exhausment, she saw a white light— it was warm and comfortable.

When she woke up, she's already in unknown place and its a weird academy.

Is she ready to awakened what is hidden inside her?

Can all the questions about her identity and past will now be answer?

Is she ready to know the truth about what is happening to the other side of the world?

• Welcome to Virtue Academy •

Only person who awakened their elemental powers can be enrolled to this sacred academy.

Once you enter, all the training must be complete.

Your heart and kind soul will help save the world.

- Headmistress Alaika, Guardian of V.A

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

©Darkwritesss

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

RATED 16+

[ACTION-ROMANCE-FANTASY]