Twenty Seven :With Junior 2

Will finally fell asleep after Alex stopped trying to take advantage of him,he only stopped after Will threatened to sleep on the couch or guest room for the night. Will didn't feel sleepy at all he wondered what to do tomorrow,he had lots of ideas but he didn't want to disrupt Junior's and Alex's plan which Alex refused to tell him and insisted on him doing his own thing.
When Will finally felt tired he felt warm arms embracing him and he held them and fell asleep.

It was almost 6 am when Will woke up, Alex was not there only a note on top of Will's phone saying enjoy your day and take care of yourselves and a heart emoji. "Acting all cute"  Will said smiling.
Motivated, Will stood up from the bed to find the door being opened.
"Good morning teacher Will." Junior greeted enthusiastically.

"Good morning to you too." Will replied surprised. So early.

"First morning task. Morning runs. Get ready I will also get ready." Junior said waving bye bye.

"Okay! No difference I also do the same." Will changed to his sports wear and found Junior downstairs already dressed ready to jog.

Will and Junior begun jogging from outside the house as the bodyguards followed from behind.
"Teacher Will what do you usually do today at this time?"

"Jog around my area,no difference with now." Will replied slowing down to accommodate Junior's pace.

"How about after jogging?"

"Breakfast, go to help a friend at the cafe till evening. My Saturday isn't that fun but today we will things the fun way, how about that?" Will asked smiling as Junior agreed smiling.

_________________

At a king sized bed in a five star hotel under the sheets laid a naked red head. He wasn't asleep just pretending so as not to get so much attention.

From the bathroom came a woman dressed all black matching the same coloured high boots. If the redhead didn't know enough he would think she was going to a funeral yet it could be worse. Kidnap.
The mere thought made the guy stirr up and pretend to wake up and smile at Cathie.

"Babe where too?"

"Morning too." Cathie said rolling her eyes. "Just watching my prey to ensure I don't loose a grip too much plus if my chess pieces aren't in control anymore..." She sighed and looked at the redhead deviously before walking out.

The redhead was sure it meant trouble which he wasn't looking forward to. Cathie can be crazy sometimes he of all people know that but again she spoils him rotten if it wasn't for money and good sex he wouldn't be here.
He fell back to the soft bouncy matress and drifted off to sleep peacefully.

Cathie knew Alex's and Junior's schedule very well they never change, she also knows that Alex has work today and didn't take Junior with him, one of the most rare cases ever which falls to her favor.

Junior is just a child easy to manipulate like before. Whenever Alex thinks he can get rid of her, she uses her Ace card, Junior might be acting all mature but deep down he longs for a mother's care,he is after all a child. Cathie was driving down to the park near Alex's house where Junior and his bodyguards should be at the moment.
"My baby really loves me he actually plays along with Mom's game all the time. But seriously who taught this kid to wake up so early Alex is definitely not a morning person." Cathie sighed parking her car near the entrance of the park. She stood there waiting for her prey to fall in her hands.

She hadn't waited for long when she heard chuckles of a child."Junior."

Cathie fixed her clothes as if it would help with anything and changed her face to an affectionate motherly look. The voices were getting closer and closer till two figures appeared. One was Junior she was sure the other was...
"That fucker with his rotten mouth what is he doing here." Cathie gritted her teeth with anger revealing an angry face forming three lines on lines on her forehead. She looked at them both as they chatted comfortably.

"Junior? Baby?" She called sweetly. Time to put this thief in his place. Alex is mine. Junior is mine. How dare such a virus try to invade her game, time to get rid of you.

Junior who was jogging slowly stopped abruptly and looked behind. Her?

Will had the same thought but before some disgusting words could form in his brain he looked down at stiff Junior. 'what should I do? Does Junior want to talk to her? She might be a whore but she is still his mom? Dang it! Why today?'

Will adjust his face and was ready to take action when a hand held him tightly. Will looked at Junior who hid behind him, scared! Will then looked at Cathie's fake motherly look. No wonder Junior was uncomfortable.
He sighed stood in front of Junior and smiled at him reassuringly.

"Should we go back home?"

"Yes I don't want to talk to her. Please let's go." Junior begged shivering. He felt weak,so weak.
Will picked him up before Cathie could reach them  the bodyguards stood between her and her targets.

She watched as Will carried Junior who stole a glance and hid his face on Will's shoulder. He didn't want to see her?
She was warned by the bodyguards who were not friendly,shoved in her car and watched till she entered the hotel.

A bang broke the peaceful sleep the redhead has ever had since they moved back here. His plan was jakuzi, private swimming pool, comfortable bed, expensive food and wine but all he has been having are endless whines, cussing and rough sex. He sighed inwardly to prevent more curses
'I didn't sign up for this!'

"Can you believe that lunatic,that headless cockroach is trying to steal what's mine, he had the nerve to cuss at me and now he is trying to steal the control of the game from me? Does he know who I am that looser is the one manipulating Junior or else why?..." Cathie begun screaming the moment she entered the room. She woke up so early for nothing and this stupid man is just staring at her. Are men this stupid or is it just this guy he doesn't know how to coax a woman just staring at her like some lost puppy whose bone was stolen.

' hmph! No more sleep for me. This lunatic is really insensitive, just sleep is that so much to ask for!" This time he sighed loudly catching the angry blood shot killer eyes Cathie's attention.

"Are you even listening? Are you also tired of me?"

"Babe am not, listen you have been ranting for more than half an hour if you hate him that much do something. Aren't you in charge?"

Cathie thought for a while,
'instead of whining here while her enemy is invading her territory she should be deriving a plan to take back what hers!'
Only her guy is smart enough to think straight.
She smiled seductively walking towards the bed. 'Such a turn on.'