Chapter 1

Hi my name is Mae and welcome to seabrook most things here are normal except years ago there was a terrible accident where zombies were created. Now enough of me let's get started.

(Bold is Mae, normal is Kyle bold and italic is both.)

                  A cautionary tale

It's a cautionary tale, of fear lust and pride, based of actual events where people died!

No one died!
But how far would you go to be popular and fit in? Would you resist temptation?

no you would not!

Just admit it sometimes.

A freak is what you are!
A freak is better than normal
And though normal can take you far.
Maybe this will make you think twice!

Spin,Clicker, Fosse!

This is a cautionary tail!
Of  Corruption and Betrayal!

And getting hit by a bus!

You can't buy normality,
At the Mall it's not for sale!

Truth!!

This is a cautionary taleeee!

(End of song.)

"Oh hey there, I'm Addison and today is cheer tryouts and I'm super excited!" Addison said as she looked at the camera. "You see I have white hair but, I use a wig to cover it up."

(Mae's outfit)

"Heyy Macy! How are you girl?" Lacy asked while coming over to the girl. "Hey Lacy! Pretty good actually! You ready to help out at tryouts?" Mae asked. You see Mae might be a werwolf but she's best friends with the Acys. Also only the Acys, the teachers and Bucky knows that her and her pack are werewolves. "Yep! Did you hear that Bucky's cousin is trying out?" She asked me as we walked to class. "Wait really??" I said as we reached the classroom "uh huh! I hate to say it but she probably isn't that good." "Yep anyways Kyle is calling me over gtg see you later." "Bye girl!" She called to her as she walked over to her pack.

"Ok who's helping at cheer tryouts??" Mae asked as she sat down next to her friends. "Me and Torrin." Kyle replied. "Ok sweet, so wolves remember John is in charge when we're at tryouts so I'll see you in an hour ok?" Mae told her pack as the bell rang.

"Bucky,Bucky,Bucky!!" The people trying out cheered as Bucky tumbled to the front. "Hello and welcome to tryouts where we're going to pick the best and turn them into power houses like." Bucky started. "Stacy!!" He shouted as Stacy cartwheel to him. "Lacy!!" He continued as Lacy did a round off. "Tracy!!" Tracy tumbled to Bucky. "Tacy!!" Torrin front flipped to him.
"Kacy!!" Kyle did a b-twist and rand to Bucky "And finally Macy!!" Mae tumbled over to her captin. "Long live the Acys!!"

(Mae,Torrin and Kyle are with the Acys during this)

"Addison, bree welcome to the mighty shrimp!" Bucky announced. "What!!" All six of the acys shouted.

After tryouts the trio of wolves walked back to their den. "Heyy guys there back!!" Simeon shouted as they entered. "Okay so I want our spys in seabrook in 10 minutes, something fishy is going on in zombie town. Also Hamish I need you to follow Addison and find out what she's hiding because something is up with her. I can smell it!" Mae instructed and Hamish and Torrin got into disguises and left the den. "Simeon,Luis, Jackson what is on the menu tonight??" She continued while walking up to her hunters. "Deer, salad and orange juice," Luis told her. She nodded and said "John grab the deer and start cooking will you, the zetas will help." He saluted her and walked off with Manny, Katie, Amilie and Charlie. "So that leaves Gabby, ummm, you should probably make some more remedies for cuts knowing the zetas there probably will be a lot of sliced fingers." Mae said and Gabby nodded and walked over to her med room.

A couple hours later the two boys were back and both had things to tell there Alfa at dinner.

"So boys what did you find out?" She asked her friends. "Hurry up or I'll find out my self!" She said with her eyes going fully black like she was about to read their minds. "Addison and Bree almost egged zombie town and she's friends with some of them. She even went to one of their parties." Torrin Told her as he messed with his now green hair. (His disguise was a zombie) "And she has white hair!!" Hamish whisper shouted. "WHAT!!!" The rest of the pack yelled scaring some of the birds. "I'm not joking she could be another packs Alfa!" He finished. "Jackson, Luis and Simeon I need you to become really good friends with her and find out more about this." Mae finished as she walked out of the dining room and into her room.

Heyy guys hope you're enjoying it so far. So just to tell you I will be finishing zombies 1 in the next chapter because Zombies 2 will be wayy more interesting. Ok see you soon byeeee!