Bring the ring!

A/n: what kind of ring?? A super bowl ring! 

Taylor: 

Right now Travis and I are getting ready for the Chiefs Super Bowl Ring Party. It starts at 7pm and it is 5:55 right now. I am doing my makeup at the vanity in the guest room. In Travis's Kansas City home there are 7 bedrooms. The one I'm in has almost become my getting ready room. There is a massive light up mirror and all of my makeup and hair products. I finish applying my blush and I am doing the final touches on my skin. I always wait to apply to apply my lips until the very end. I am keeping my hair natural like I did for the Golden Globes. 

I finish doing my makeup and look at the clock, 6:32. I need to get going to we are not late. I walk into the master bedroom, Travis is standing in the bathroom fixing his beard and hair. He is in a black suit, with a white shirt underneath. It is tailored perfectly, and looks dashing on him.  

"Hey sweetie" he says turning towards me breaking the silence.  

"Hey! I am going to get changed! You look great!" I say back admiring him. I realize the need to finish getting ready and make my way towards the closet. 

"Thank you, sounds good. I am almost done. Then I will go talk to security and get the car." He says. 

"Alright!" I say looking for my dress and jewelry I laid out. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Travis: 

I just finished talking with security and got a plan in place for tonight.  I adjust the cuffs on my jacket. I hear light clicking, coming from upstairs slowly coming closer. 

Taylor comes down the stairs in dark red sparkle dress. She has black lubution heals on and gold jewelry.  She is carrying a black purse. She looks like an absolute goddess. 

"You look beautiful baby." I say brining her in for a kiss. Her hair looks stunning natural. 

"thank you, you don't look bad your self." I say with a laugh. 

"Everything is all ready to go. Are you all set?" Taylor nods. I grab her hand and lead her towards the car. I open the door and help her in. 

We finished walking the red carpet and make our way into the party. The room is full of big men and their wives or girlfriends. The happy, positive energy from the room already starts making its way to me. Well, I am already happy because I am with my beautiful, stunning girlfriend. My hand is around her waist and she is smiling. 

We quickly find Pat and Brittney. It is funny how we are all best friends. Tay and Brit are very close and Pat and I are very close. The two girls start talking like they have not seen each other in a year. They are laughing and joking. 

"Man this is great." Pat says. 

"Yeah everyone seems so happy." I say 

We talk for a while before coach calls all the players to come get their box. Each box containing a Super Bowl Ring. We worked so hard for these. I put my other two rings on. Pat and I stand next to each other with our boxes, as the countdown to open them starts. WAGs were not invited up to collect the rings so Tay and Brit are together. They are probably taking pictures of pat and I. I scan the crowd and see Taylor adorned with a drink laughing with Brittaney. 

5 4 3 2 1! The countdown booms. I open the box and see the diamond ring sitting in their. It has the Kansas city logo and has gems around it. 

Taylor: 

the countdown gets to ten and I hit recorded. Brit and I are both recording the two men open their boxes. They both open them and the smile. They slide the ringer on their fingers and hug each other. When I look at Travis all I see is pride. That he is so talented at his job and that he is doing well. 

"POSE TOGETEHR!" Brit shouts at them. They quickly move together and she snaps a picture. "This is great. I can believe they have three rings together." 

"That's crazy, hopefully more to come!" I say taking another sip of my drink. 

After a while the boys make there way back and we continue to enjoy the party. Travis is being protective of me and I think its very cute. Weather it is his arm around my waist, getting me drinks, or giving me kisses it really shows his love for me. 

"Got to tell you, you look beautiful tonight baby" he says kissing the top of my hand. 

"You already have" I say '' 

"I will continue to tell you forever and ever." He says and I lean into him. 

This man. 

A/n: Hey everyone! Spring Break means more uploads. I thought this one was adorable so here it is. Also I did not proof read it so lmk if there are any errors. Please comment and save! <3