𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒-2

Eunchae and Yunjin got to Ms Choi's class. Ms Choi sighs. "What's the excuse time Yunjin." MISS! Those 12th graders walks really slow. And i had to guide a friend of mines to class. Its her first day!" Yunjin explained while defending her self. "Yea yea, go sit down Yunjin."  Orders Ms Choi.

"Today, Class please welcome our new student, EUNCHAE!"

𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Its never easy being the new student but ill probably fit in well because i know Yunjin does have a lot of friends she can introduce me to. "Hello! My name is Hong Eunchae. I am Korean and love studying." I described myself as. I hope that introduction gets me friends. "Ok! You can sit down next to Yunjin in the third row by the window." "Thank you Miss!" I walked to my new seat whoch was next to Yunjin. YAY! Im suprised tho. Why would she put me by someone she knew was my friend? Eh. WHAT EVER!

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

I was walking to the cafeteria with Yunjin. "OMG EUNCHAE! I HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO!" Yunjin said to me in so much excitement. "YAY!" I replied back in excitement. "Lemme tell ya." We both sat down by a table. "That table there are the popular girls. Every boy wants them. Especially their leader.

𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍

"What?" i questioned "Jihyun! The most populat girl  here."  "Continue." I said. "As i was saying, the table oppisite them is the rejects." Yunjin explained "Rejects?!" "WILL YOU STOP INTERUPTTING ME?" Yunjin exclaimed "OK OK! ILL STOP." I said in suprise. That was unexpexted. But rejects?! What the hell is a reject?! "The rejects are the girls who got rejected by the popular girls. They are also known as losers." Omg! This school is brutal. Im scared for myself here. Hopefully yunjin helps me fit in. "That table there is the artists. They play with their foods all the time"

"I heard that

𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐘𝐔𝐍

Once made the mona lisa out of peas and noodles in third grade." Yunjin said to me. "EH?! MONA LISA?! THIRD GRADE? WHAT THE HELL!" I exclaimed. "Mhm." "THAT table there is the couples. The always wanna flex of there boyfriends." Says yunjin "And girl friends..." i finished her sentence.

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄..