High BP

One day, I was feeling dizzy and sick My Ma called my Papa that your Chaand was sick. She had not eaten anything and she is feeling dizzy.

My Papa, the ultra caring superman, came home from office in forth minutes and immediately took me to the doctor.

The doctor was a friend of my Papa and used to be our neighbour as well. My brother we driving the car and My Papa kept checking me,  asking me how I was feeling.

My brother was irritated and said: "10 minute lagne h uncle k jane me, Papa thodi shanti rakho thk h ye. Chakkar hi to are hai."

(keep calm, Papa. It's hardly going to take 10 minute to reach the doctor. She is only dizzy.)

My Papa glared at my brother and he stopped talking after that and kept driving silently while my Papa kept asking me about my health. (He was such a cutie pie.)

When we reached the doctor, Papa anxiously, told him everything I was feeling. Doctor uncle knew how caring my Papa was for me, he ignored his exaggerated version of my symptoms  and asked me how I was feeling.

Literally, Papa scolded him. "Abhi btaya na maine, ise dwai de bhai, kuch ho gya to mere Chand ko?"

At that time, my brother rolled his eyes. While the doctor laughed and checked my BP.

And told Papa that I was feeling dizzy because of Low BP.

The moment he told Papa the reason behind my sick health, Papa glared at him with so much anger that it still made me laugh. He used to look cute in anger.

The whole way down to home, he didn't say a word to me.

Apparently, he was angry because I had low BP and My Papa never had low BP. He said you are my daughter, how could you have one and I laughed at that.

He was My overprotective teddy bear.

And then one day, I received I call that my Papa is no more. That whole night I sat in front of Devi ma, I prayed and prayed to save my Papa. My support system. But she didn't hear my prayer.

Every morning, he used to wake me up with morning tea. He used to be the first person whose face I saw every morning.

Irony, no one showed me his face last time. The Scorpio crushed by Papa's chest.

The man who used to take me to the best doctors for slight fever, I couldn't even ask how he was feeling. I wonder, what my Papa had feel at that time? I want to know how much pain he was in?

Did he remember me in the last minutes of his life?