Chapter 2 - the discover of Barracuda

After dub and ajaceare's talking, ajaceare had an idea in her mind.
Ajaceare : hmm, hey dub?
Dub : what?
Ajaceare : I was thinking lately, since we think he is kinda suspicious, do you want me to check on him? He's taking oo long, it's been 1 hour.
Dub : I mean, I would say no but.. I think it should be better. You can go.
Ajaceare : ok, as you say.
With that, ajaceare left dub and went behind of barracuda, as she was about to check, she saw him going somewhere with someone, ajaceare looked strange at them as they were talking, when she moved closer, she notice the man suddenly picking up barracuda, barracuda's legs wrapping around the man's waist, ajaceare's eye widened in shock and terrified, she grabbed a camera and took a photo at them kissing, then run away, some time now, ajaceare went in the tower, knocking on dubs room for something important.
Dub : hm? Come in.
Ajaceare : Heyy well um... I kinda have bad news...
Dub : what is it.
Ajaceare : listen, you remembered when you commanded me to check on your husband, Barracuda?..
Dub : um.. Yeah?
Ajaceare sighed, taking out the photo and showing to dub the photo, dub grabbed the photo.  Dub didn't know what to say.
Ajaceare : .. Listen dub I-..
Dub : forget it, ajaceare. I'll take care of it.
Dub got up and was about to leave his room.
Ajaceare : but I-.. Okay, boss..
As dub left the room, ajaceare looked around his room, not knowing what to do now, but then a voice called her.
Lycanthropy : Heyy ajaceare! What was that all about?
Cubic : yeah?? We were trying to talk to dub but he just ignored us and passed from us, what's wrong with him?
Ajaceare : .. He was just.. In a bad mood.
Cubic and lycanthropy looked at each other confused, noticing that something must be wrong.
Lycanthropy : .. Are... You okay?
Ajaceare :  huh? Y-yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me.
Cubic : you sure? Cuz if there's something wrong we can help, you know?
Ajaceare : yes yes.. I know. But I'm fine, ok? Just stop asking me questions and leave me alone.
With that, ajaceare was about to leave but cubic grabbed her hand.
Cubic : look yk you can-
Ajaceare : just leave me alone!!
Ajaceare yelled at them as she pulled her hand away from his, showing her tears as she run away, lycanthropy and cubic called out to her but she ignored, as she left, cubic and lycanthropy looked at each other once more.
Cubic : .. Should.. We help her?
Lycanthropy : yeah... She's not ok.
Cubic : yeah.. Something must be wrong but she is not telling. Let's go.
Lycanthropy : okay.
As cubic and lycanthropy were about to follow her, someone called them as they turned around, it was George.
George : hey fellas! Have you guys seen ajaceare?
Cubic : um.. Yeah. She left with tears in her eyes, but it wasn't our fault! But I think it was sub's fault.
George : why? What happened?
Lycanthropy : look, we don't know what actually happened but we just know that dub is angry about something we don't know what it is, and ajaceare's sad and kinda angry at the same time, but we actually don't know how their emotions turned like that.
George : hm.. We're you guys about to follow them?
Cubic : I mean, not 'them', but we were about to follow her, why? Do you anatomy to come with us since you are her partner?
George : yeah sure.
Lycanthropy : heh, you mean her 'boyfriend'?
George : SHUT UP AND LET'S GO.
lycanthropy : ok ok jeez! Damm
With that, cubic, lycanthropy and George left to follow ajaceare, to see what was about to happened next..

To be continued..