CHAPTER - 4. UNIVERSE

Here I am on the first day of another new session waiting for my best friend. While I waited for her, I talked with some of my other friends. And as I see her approaching me , I could sense that something is wrong. "Listen, don't freak out but" she starts as she reached closer "but?!" I interrupted "my application to change classes got cancelled" as she completed , just like that my whole mood got ruined, I hate this school so much already for even ever thinking about separating me from my bestfriend.

"Calm down geez, we'll keep in touch texting and calling for another year, can't we and we do meet in breaks right?" That's what makes her my best friend, the way she handles me , she's so kind and calm, no doubt why we call her "kindhearted" and me on the other hand, I am totally the pole opposite, I get annoyed very easily and I am the type who'd fight down anyone! I can make someone's life or destroy it in seconds. That's why the call me the "Universe".

"I guess it will have to do for this session again" I replied and there the bell ringing at the worst timing ever! "I gotta go" states Ayesha "I get it... Bye" and we parted our ways to the classrooms, yes her name is Ayesha, I know she must have already started to sound cute.

As I sat back down, my other friends sat around me, tryna give me their company to make my day better. You know how it feels, I was just 10.

The break starts and Here comes "Morality", I see this another boy with him I don't seem to remember. "What's up?!" He starts "Hey, I am good , how are you?!" I reply with a smile "Better than ever, hey, meet him He's -" the guys cuts him off "Ansh, nice to meet you" he says putting his hand out to shake hands "Good to meet you too, I am Shreya" I reply taking his hand in mine

"Hey bro why did you even cut me out-" "haven't seen you around are you new in this class?" I asked "pay attention to me-" "yeah, I got my section changed, i hated that class plus here is my bestfriend too!" "What kind of best friend am I to you if don't even let me complete!?" We giggled "we're sorry I guess Sarthak" I stated apologizing "Don't bother about me you guys continue your little chit-chat and I could just leave!" Sarthak says annoyed as he starts walking futher "I guess I gotta go and make it up to my bestfriend" Ansh replies hurriedly. "Ofcourse, see you later!" I reply as he walks out waving his hand.