THE FLOSSY POSSY CREW/GIRLS NIGHT OUT

Hello how are you guys today well I'm sort in my boss chick mood today meaning I'm on fleek today I got my booty short on with my back out shirt and sixteen inch heels. I was ready for today ready to go hang out with my girls and my man was gonna have to wait cause I'm looking to good my hair and everything were on fleek. So as I'm getting ready to head out with my girls my man grabs me and looks at me already undressing me wit his eyes 👀 looking me up and down, side to side plus all in between. His body 👅 language was begging me not to go while his eye were pleading me to stay although it was very tempting I was ready for this night all week long. So as I grab my purse to head he grabbed me once more looking me over again grabbing my waist and kissing my neck going down heading towards my shoulder. As I turn around to look at him and ask papi what are you doing then he ask me what do it feels like. I, then told I know what it feels 😂 like so I gave him one last sensual long come make love to me kiss and ran out the door leave him on red. Once I got into the car he texted me really how you gonna do to a brother like that I text him back and was like well mami wants to go have fun with the girls but I'll be back want be gone that long, a few minutes later he text me back saying with a picture connected to so what am I supposed to do with this in the meantime mami. After a few I texted him back and said wait for me but in the meantime I'm sure you'll figure it out but don't tire yourself 😝 out cause I will save energy for you and finish what you started sir but behave yourself. As I leave the parking lot to meet my girls the flossy possy crew for drinks and ask them were we are meeting I get all these pics and messages from him. Although I was driving I felt so loved and appreciated that he really do care and was that turned on by the fact how hard I left him. I started to feel bad and wanted to turn around but I had already told the girls I was on my way to meet them I couldn't break the promise but yea that's how my evening started out getting ready for girls night out.

HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY MY BOOKS AS MUCH AS I DO WHEN WRITING THEM MUCH LOVE AND APPRECIATION 🤗😍😊