1-4 | House Parties Suck

Please Vote and Comment

Y/N walked to school the next day with Peter, Ned, and Gwen. Peter was carrying every single one of his school supplies since he didn't have a backpack anymore, and Ned was bombarding the brothers with questions. "A spider bit both of you?" Ned asked.

"No. Just me." Peter answered. This was the tenth question in a row Ned had asked them, and the brothers were beginning to get annoyed.

"Oh. Can it bite me?" Ned asked, and Y/N facepalmed. "Well, it probably would've hurt, right? You know what, whatever. Even if it did hurt, I'd let it bite me. May... Maybe. How much did it hurt?"

"The spider died, Ned." Y/N said, fed up with the questioning. But then they stopped at the deli of Mr. Delmar, or at least what was left of it. Y/N and Peter immediately felt a surge of guilt and failure as they gazed upon the destruction they could have caused.

"You were here?" Gwen asked Y/N, who nodded.

"Yeah."

"You could've died." Gwen chastised, but Y/N just frowned. He knew that. But it was his responsibility to make sure things like this didn't happen. And he had the power to do so.

"Do you guys lay eggs?" Ned suddenly asked, and Y/N groaned

- Timeskip -

Y/N sat in gym class as the teacher played a tape with Captain America on it. Ned tapped the Parker brothers on the shoulders and pointed to the screen.

"Do you two know him, too?" Ned whispered at Y/N and Peter.

"Yeah, we met." Y/N replied, rubbing his chest. "Not the best experience."

"I stole his shield

"I stole his shield." Peter said proudly.

"What?" Ned gasped.

"Yeah. I almost beat him in a fight." Y/N added.