H1

At school
A boy was sitting on the rooftop of the school while looking at the sky, the police were standing just below the building where the boy was sitting with mattress spread all around for him to jump safely, if he intended to do it.

The police kept yelling out his name, and one officer was with him on the rooftop.

At the classroom
The teacher wasn't letting any student out of the class even after the school ends.

A girl was laying her head on the table then suddenly she stood up with a jerk and ran out of the classroom and to the rooftop.

Teacher :- Myra!! Myra wapis aao kidhar Jaa Rahi ho?

The girl, or we can call Myra, didn't stop and yelled at her teacher while running out.

Myra :- main abhi aati hun teacher. Washroom se hoke.

The teacher just sighed and let Myra go out of the class.

Taking this opportunity, Myra immediately ran off to the rooftop and opened the door. Then climbed the area where the boy was sitting.

Police :- oye bachchi sambhal kar tum na gir jaana neeche.

Myra :- aap chinta mat kijiye main apne aap ko sambhal lungi.

Police :- theek hai phir.

Then she took the chair from the side out it beside the edge and then climbed it, walking beside the boy.

The boy looked at her and then again looked back at the front.

Myra :- kab tak yahan bathe rahoge vansh? Tumhari wajah se hum bhi Ghar nahi jaa paa rahe hain.

Vansh :- toh kya karun main Myra? Tumhe toh pata hai ki mujhe cricket khelna kitna pasand and ab iss knee injury ki wajah se ab main nahi khel sakta.

Myra :- tumhari wajah se hum Ghar nahi jaa paa rahe hain.

Vansh :- tum mujhe Sahara Dene aayi ho ya gussa dikhane?

Myra :- tumhe jo sochna hai sochlo, achcha chalo iss baare mein itna mat socho or chalo khade ho jaao.

Then Myra stood up from her sitting position and give out her hand for vansh to hold.

Vansh smiled and held Myra's hand and stood up, but that was the mistake vansh did.

As soon as vansh stood up from his sitting position Myra pulled him towards her and whispered "bye bye ab neeche milna" and then pushed him down the rooftop.

At first vansh got shocked but later smiled after landing on that mattress. Myra was looking at him from up and give a silly smile to him and then climbed down the stairs to the ground, where all the police, vansh, students and all the school management was present their.

(Like this)

At Present
At a motel
The guard of that motel was looking at the CCTV camera when he notice something unusual in one of the rooms of the motel.

He decided to go and check on it. He then stood up from his seat and walked to where the sound come from.

*Knock Knock*
Guard :- bhai aap agar motel ki cheezon ko todenge toh aapko jurmana bharna padega. Bhai aap sun rahe hain hain?

The sound continues so the guard decided to open the gate. He brings out the keys from his pocket and opened the gate of the room.

As soon as the gate opened he was being pulled inside with a loud yell and the door closed.