: ̗̀➛ the silence·˚ ༘

It was June 18th, 1996.

Me and my sister, Winnie were waiting on our father to get home, he had went off to help Harry earlier that day at the Department of Mysteries. "Bella, I'm so bored", my little sister said as her dark brown eyes looked towards the ground.

I glanced over at the old grandfather clock which read 12:36.

"Go get ready for bed, it's getting late", I said looking at the door hoping for a knock. My father still wasn't home. It wasn't unusual for him to come home late when he was doing wizard things or whatever but he normally would call.

I had a feeling in my stomach, like a feeling of uneasiness. Something happened to my dad. Something bad.

After about another hour of waiting I heard a knock at my door. My sister had already went to bed, so it was just me downstairs. I went to the door expecting it to be my father but when I looked up, I saw Harry, clinching a wand in his left hand that wasn't his.

His bright green eyes met mine as he stood on the porch in front of the doorway in silence. It was a cold dark silence, not a peaceful one. It was like he had something to say but he couldn't find the right words. I finally spoke up and asked "where's my dad?"

He looked at me, with sorrow in his eyes, continuing to stay silent. "Harry, where is my father", I said repeating my question more sternly. He looked at me with pity once more and then finally opened his mouth to say something.

"Bella..Sirius is dead."

My heart dropped.

It felt as if my whole world had just fallen apart.

"W-What do you mean he's dead? That couldn't have happened, he-he can't be dead, Harry", I said looking up towards him with tears forming in my eyes.

"Bellatrix sh-she killed him." Harry said as his eyes quickly shifted to the floor.

He then extended the arm holding the unfamiliar wand with a cautious hand. "Here, it was Sirius'", he murmured as he handed it to me, then he turned around to leave. He made one last glance that had I'm sorry all over his face.

I gripped onto the wand as I stood there in shock.

What the hell was I gonna do?

: ̗̀➛𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭!! 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐫, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞!! 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬! ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・