TWELVE: PART 2: (EDITED)

!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED!: EDITED ON 28/03/2024!

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐀. 𝐂𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁. 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{NEWMOON}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

They head through the lobby to a long corridor, they walk down it as they reach the carved double doors which Jane opens with one hand. Bella looks around and sees that it was a white Circular Marble Hall.

That her mate had explained at some point. Jane, Bella, Alice and Edweirdo enter to face the six ancients: Aro, Marcus, Caius and there wives, Sulpicia, Didyme, Athenodora. Bella frowns confused when she feels some thing snap in place when she sees, Aro and Sulpicia.

She noticed that Marcus was looking at her with wide eyes, as he sees the bond that Aro and Sulpicia have to this human. Bella also catches Sulpicia and Aro looking at her with so much love that it confuses her.

Jane bows. "Master's and Mistresses." She says as Aro nods. Aro then faces back at Bella but then stops as he has a wide smile on his face making Edweirdo growl loudly. Marcus looks at his brother and his wife happy.

He was happy that Aro and Sulpicia had fianlly found their child. "What a happy surprise! Bella is alive after all. Isn't that wonderful?" Aro asks as Edweirdo continues to growl at him. But when Aro orders Edweirdo to go up to him, he pauses for a moment.

Wondering if his mate would be okay, he then sighs and goes up to him. Aro laughs as he looks at Edweirdo, "Her blood appeals to you so much. How can you stand to be so close to her?" Aro asks, "It's not without effort."

Aro laughs and claps his hands. "I can see that." He says, laughing as Edweirdo growls at him. While they were 'chatting', Alice explains to her mate about Aro's powers. "With one touch and Aro can see every thought, the person has ever had in their life."

Aro explains as Bella nods. "You're quite the telepath yourself, Edward. Though... you can't read young Isabella's thoughts." He mutters as he looks at Bella with a curious look. "Fascinating." He releases Edward's hand and turns to Bella.

"Isabella. I would love to see if you are an exception to my gifts, as well." He says as he holds his hand out, Bella looks up at her mate, Alice nods as Edweirdo pauses, ready to fight for his mate if someone attacked her.