TWO: PART 2: (EDITED)

* * * * * * * * * *

(A/N - EDITED: I decided to make an Alice and Rosalie POV, so hope u enjoy.) (THE IMAGE DOWN BELOW IS NOT MINE, THAT GOES TO THE OWNER)!!

) (THE IMAGE DOWN BELOW IS NOT MINE, THAT GOES TO THE OWNER)!!

· · ─────── · ALICE'S POV · ─────── · ·

(HER POV FROM CHAPTER ONE)

There were some times, I really wanted to go home and sleep all day. It was the start of another day to attend high school. It gets annoying some times attend school again and again. Me and my family were walking to the cafeteria, like every other day.

But my mind was only thinking about one thing in particular. It was about a person that I've been seeing in my visions lately. She was beautiful, she was also petite, with a height of roughly 5'4, and a very translucent, pale complexion. She also has thick, long, brown hair, with a wide forehead, and a widow's peak.

Her eyes are a light chocolate brown and widely spaced, she was starting her first day at school here in Forks today and I was also aware that she was the Chiefs daughter. Her name is Isabella swan. Her name had made the beast in side of me purr. I knew then she was mine, she was my mate.

Her arrival had made me excited all week, I did though keep getting weird and worrying looks off my family members though. I couldn't help it though my mate was coming into town and was gonna start here today.

I'm luckily that I've learned how to hide my thoughts and visions away from him. You might be wondering who's him, well it's my so called 'brother'. He's name is Edward, I had this weird feeling about him, it felt like he's dangerous very dangerous.

I've never liked him when I joined my family, he's just creepy and that. But for some reason I can hear people's thoughts as well, but I never told anyone apart from Rose. The rest only think I've just got visions nothing else. I was gonna tell Esme as well but Rose told me not to.

I always wonder why she didn't let me tell her but I ignored it, thinking that she was maybe right. I don't know.....but for some reason I had felt something for Rose not as a lover but as as sister, a best friend. I have trust in her more than anyone else really.

As we were passing the cafeteria window I turned to look in, having a feeling to look in. But when my eyes made contact with someone else. I understand why I had the desire to look in the window.

The person who had looked at me was my mate. She was so prettier in person, it took all my strength to not to run over there and bring her into my arms and kiss her until she's a red mess.

I could hear her thoughts, I had to stop myself from smiling when I heard what she thought. 'God, what was this girl doing to me... Her hair looked thin in the extreme, with small features. Her hair was a deep black, cropped short and pointing in every direction.'