TWO: PART 3: (EDITED)

* * * * * * * * * *

(THE IMAGE DOWN BELOW IS NOT MINE, THAT GOES TO THE OWNER)!!

· · ─────── · ROSALIE'S POV · ─────── · ·

I crossed my arms, watching as my mate and out other family members speak. I have a small smile on my face as I watch my handsome mate, he was perfect for me. He understand me the best and even when I loses my anger, he is still there with me. 

Calming me down. I frown as I watch Edward run to his Volvo and quickly slid in, I was even more confused when I saw my other sibling, Alice run after him. I look back at Edward and I could clearly see him trying to control his breathing, what the hell happened in there. 

Not that I care about him. He had always a weird vibe about him, "Edward?" Alice asks, he turned towards her, only to see her glaring at him. I see him narrow his eyes at her. He just doesn't say any thing and shakes his head. 

"What the hell happened to you?" My mate demanded, standing next to me as I lean into his side. Instead of answering, he threw the car into reverse. He swung the car around and accelerated. 

"What's wrong with him?" I scoff as we watch him drive off like the devil is chasing him. Probably is, knowing that brat. He was still stuck in the past and the way he acts is in the past as well. "I don't know." Emmett said. "Jasper?" 

Alice asked as she faces her brother. Jasper turns towards her as the rest of the family does the same. "Did you get his emotion before he left?" She asks asked as he nodded, everyone looks at them confused. Did Edward think something that Alice didn't like?

I ask myself. Jasper nods, "Yeah, he felt annoyed, angry and confused. But mostly just annoyed and angry, why?" He asked, Alice sighs. I was about to ask what's wrong but Alice speaks up. "I-I've found my mate...." Alice stutters as everyone apart from Jasper gasps.

I give her a rare smile and quickly come up and hug her as Emmett and Jasper smile happily at her. "That's great news, Ali. Are you gonna tell Carlisle and Esme when we get home?" I ask my sister as I pull away from the hug.

"Maybe...." She trills of as Jasper looks at her, "But?" Jasper asks. "I think my mate is Edwards singer." She says as she looks down as Jasper hums. My eyes widen, that's not gonna end well. "If she is, this is gonna cause some problems."

Jasper sighs as he rubs his head. "He wants to kill her..." Alice says as I look at her. "We are gonna have to tell them. But he endangers her." I sigh as Alice nodded. But I don't think she's gonna tell them yet.

* * * * * * * * * *

--

"Okay," Carlisle said, "Please, start at the beginning." He sighed, "The new girl Isabella Swan, I can't hear her thoughts, it's completely silent. There's just no thoughts at all in her head. Jasper can't feel her emotions and I don't even think Alice can even see her future." Edward stated.

I scoff in my head. He didn't even ask if Jasper if he can feel her emotions, or even if Alice can see her future. "So she is immune to your gifts. Is there anything else?" Carlisle asked. "Her blood calls to me, when she came into the classroom."

"I nearly fled but when she sat next to me it was torture." Edward mutters. "I think about running to her house and draining her." I have to stop myself from growly, I don't even know why I even tried to growl. 

"I think the problem is, is that she is your singer, her blood calls to you. According to Aro all vampires have them." Carlisle stated. Well we all ready know that. "What should we do?" Emmett asked. 

"I know it's hard but I think you should leave for a while Edward, visit the Denali's, they can help with your control." He explains, "And what happens when he does come back and he's not better?"

"Are you just going to leave forever?" I ask, with a smug look on my face. His jaw clenches. Carlisle looks between us and sighs. "We don't know for sure, but we can only hope for the best. But if Edwards hunger is not going to get better, we will leave with him."

"We are a family. We stay together, Okay?" He asks as everyone else nods but I scoff. I see Alice look at me worried, but I just send her a small smile. I don't even what to be in a family with him, I see Alice randomly smile at Edward.

I can tell that its not sweet smile, it's I'll murder you smile. I wonder what she heard, I should ask her later on. "Goodbye son." Esme said, wrapping him in a hug as he stood.

* * * * * * * * * *

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━