Kansas knows. he knows..

"I swear!, something about this kid ain't right!" Kansas grumbles. "What are you talking about?" says West Virginia. "They give us all our needs and wants!" cried West Virginia."They're nice and kind!, and they give us comfort when we need  it!" cried Wyoming. "Uncle Sam did the same damn thing, ya know!" shout Kansas. "Kansas, you're becoming such an gilipollas, a douchebag!" cried New Mexico. "I'm not trying to be a douchebag in any way! I'm just being honest about him!" Said Kansas. "Something just doesn't feel right at all about him!" said Kansas. Everyone started to dislike Kansas and his attitude about Marlenox. "Ugh, Kansas is becoming an asshole again, Mxer Marlenox!" cried Iowa. "Kansas..." Grumbled Marlenox. "Oh shit, what does this asshole want.." he said under his breath. "...Do you know what happens to states when they don't respect their leader..?" said Marlenox with a sinister tone. "What?" said Kansas. "Come down with me in the basement.." MX said,"Uh..okay?" They walked towards the basement, unknown to Kansas, this will be the last time he'd see any of the states for a while. "Look over there!" MX said, "Where?" Kansas said. In the few seconds Kansas was distracted, MX had time to kick him down the stairs to the cold dark basement, which they promptly did. Kansas ended up brusing his head. He fractured his left arm and bruised his knee. He fell so hard when he landed on the ground that he ended ended up having a concussion.