The affair.

Taraji's POV;

I woke up and could feel someone on my bed. I quickly turned around to realize I was pinned to that position with an hand under my arm to my chest.
I slowly turned around to be met by him. My Terry.
He slowly opened his hazel green eyes and said "hey beautiful".
"Hey" I slowly replied as he planted a kiss on my lips.
"So about yesterday..."I begun.
"No Raji...listen I love you.i love so much and I know you love me too. I know you do I know you do.So please give us a minute.A minute of not caring bout nothing. Please"he said almost begging.
How could I say no to this gorgeous man.He was my love he was my soul I loved him.
So I planted a kiss on his lips."ok,let's do that old man but after I take a shower."I say getting up.
I realized I was naked and the sun illuminated my body in all my glory.i turned around to find him staring with his eyes locked on my boobs as he slowly licked his lower lip and tugged it between his teeth.
He quickly raised the shits to his chest level as he realized he was getting a boner.
"What you hiding in there"I ask naughtiness written all over my face as I slowly crawled back on bed.
"My fat stomach."he said a bit embarrassed.
"Oh Terry you know I love your dirty drawls no matter what"I said pulling down only to see his boner in all it's glory.

"Ouuhhh what do we have here".I said cupping his dick into my hand.
I stroked it up and down as he jerked his head backwards grunting at the movement.
I placed myself on top of him as I grinded on his dick with my wet glory hole up and down.
He grunted and growled with pleasure.
I took it in my hand again and slowly inserted it into me." Oh my God' I thought.

I don't care what. Michelle been saying put there in the press this,this here ain't no small dick this a whole dick a whole 8 inches but who's counting.
I slowly moved up and down as I slapped his hands off me as he tried to grab my boobs.
I pinned his hands together above his head and whispered to his ears 'stay'.he remained as I put him and I whispered 'good daddy's.
I slapped in his chest as I increased momentum on his dick riding him like my life depended on it.
I moved up and down and I could feel myself about to cum.
I bent over and kissed him.Not the soft sensual one. I kissed him roughly nibbling on his lower lip God knows I've been wanting to do that since years ago. his hands moved to my waist and down to my ass and squeezed I gave a little whimper as rubbed my ass cheeks.
We both released at the same time as he could feel my walls tighten around him.
I sighed as I looked at him smiling.

                     Terrence POV;

At this moment I knew this is what I lived for. Staring into those big brown eyes.She was a goddess.
She had just rode me and I came onto her like hell. This is the woman I wanna spend my whole life with. All I have to do now is find a way to make that a reality. She hasn't voiced it yet but I know my marriage is in her mind.
I know she's worried about me being married to Mira. Mira and I have had a lot of arguments and shortcomings in our year of marriage.
Yes we've only been married an year. I met Mira back in 2013 and got married to her last since then it's been like trying to make it work even when we were supposed to be in our honeymoon stage.
I might not have been sure then but at this moment at this moment of staring my soulmate in the eyes I knew I had to divorce Mira.
I had to have a life with Taraji.
"Imma go take a shower"she said planting a kiss on me."should I come along"
"Sit your black ass down Terrence I girls got to have her time"she said.
I laughed and plopped out of bed.
I went to her kitchen to prepare us some breakfast.

                     Mira's POV:

My husband has not been answering my texts or calls.I really needed to know what was going on I mean he's my husband. I confess, things have been a little rocky between us,ok,they have been a lot more than rocky.
But I love Terrence it's the type of love that you just have to have the person around with you and I been seeing him in all them Instagram posts looking cozy with Taraji.
She was trying to steal my man and I'm not finna let that happen.
We was gonna be ride or die forever and i don't care who dies in the process.
I knew their love was platonic everyone knew that but I just couldn't help but wonder why they keep on each other. I mean does Terrence run off all his wife because he's in love with Taraji?
Does Taraji never keep a man because she's waiting for Terrence?
Or am I just insane. I knew I just couldn't throw allegations on him because I the cheat in this relationship. I couldn't gaslight him because that would just drive him away. I had to try something else. But what should I do.

(At thia point I'm sure I'm writing to myself but I love it. it's my first time writing and I actually enjoy it.)
LMAO 😂😂
anybody out there🥺