The Government Rules That,

"This new law states specifically for vampires, "No bloodsucker shall drink the blood of a human. Any use of blood disposal, will result in suspension or harsh penalty. No matter if you are considered friend or foe, any act of violation will be called upon in the house of justice." The judge continued, "If in need of blood, you may use blood banks occasionally, or use the deceased." He finally said his final words, "Any proposals or objections can be stated, now." 

No human nor vampire said a word, we only stared as the words sank in. 

     "No bloodsucker shall drink the blood of a human."  

    "You may use the blood banks occasionally, or use the deceased." 

     ...How was one supposed to survive!?

To the average person, the use of "blood banks" was a simple solution to survival, but there was one problem: The only banks in the area were closed temporarily. That meaning, the only way to acquire blood was to hunt the deceased, which was ultimately unreasonable because of course, the school grounds had no dead bodies that could be easily obtainable. 

     The government of this world simply wanted us to end.

--

Eventually, after no disprovalls, every beast had to sign a treaty stating that, "Every vampire from now on will be restricted from causing any damage or harm. If one refuses to sign the agreement, you will be exterminated. Please read this over with caution and sign when done."

     Once again, "How am I supposed to survive?"