Bio (Remake)

Name: Derek Foster.

Gender: Male.

Age: 13 to 17 (PJO).

Alias: Norse Demigod, Son of Thor, Grandson of Odin, Child of the Aesir, Defier of Fates, Point Break, Sparkles.

Family: Ymir (Paternal Great-Great Grandfather; Deceased), Borr (Paternal Great Grandfather; Deceased), Odin (Paternal Grandfather), Jörd (Paternal Grandmother), Frigg (Paternal Step-Grandmother), Baldr, Hödr, Vidarr, Heimdall, Bragi, Vali, and Tyr (Paternal Half-Uncles), Loki (Adopted Uncle), Hela, Jörmungandr, Fenrir, Samirah al-Abbas, and Alex Fierro (Cousins), Thor (Father), Jane Foster (Mother), Sif (Step-Mother), Magni, Modi, John Henry, and Lars Alhstorm (Paternal Half-Brothers), Gunilla and Thrud (Paternal Half-Sisters).

Affiliation: Aesir, Asgard, Camp Half-Blood, Olympians.

Species: Demigod/Three-Eighths Jötunn.

Looks:

Harem:Piper McLean

Harem:
Piper McLean.
Annabeth Chase.
Thalia Grace.
Artemis.
Zoë Nightshade.
Aphrodite.
Reyna Ramírez-Arellano.
Silena Beauregard.
Bianca di Angelo.
Athena.
Katie Gardner.
Freyja.
Brynhildr.
Hera.
Medusa.
Hestia.
Demeter.
_________________________________________

The remake bio chapter is done. Alright so, my oc will be one year older than Percy, Annabeth, and Grover and I'm going to make Jason, Piper, Leo, and Reyna be the same age as my oc in this story as well. Also, I'm going to include characters from the Magnus Chase books into this story and before anyone asks, I'm going to keep Magnus and Alex together and I'm also going to have Percy get with Clarisse in this book as that would be very interesting to see. Oh and the Hunters of Artemis won't be the typical man-hating girls that they are portrayed as in the books as well as hating on girls who are in relationships with men, which never made any sense since Artemis herself never hated men as she has had males joined her hunt and she loves the male members in her family despite them having problems. So, in this book the Hunters of Artemis will have a distrust towards demigods as they have been in various disagreements with them as well as Zoë not fully trusting male demigods due to her past experience with Heracles, but they don't hate men and love in general. But anyway thank you for reading, comment, vote, and suggest anything that you would like to see and I'll see you in the next chapter, Predator signing off.