Don't worry never again (pt.2)

As Pip went to knock on her parent's door, Josh burst out and pulled her into an enormous hug. She hadn't realised how tall he had gotten. He was 12 now. "Pip!" he exclaimed. Her mother and father soon appeared in the doorway and it became a family hug. "Pip we weren't expecting you today!" Leanne said smiling. "We haven't seen you in ages! Did you think you were to cool for us now your in college?" "Of course not, I've just been busy with studies and stuff!" Her dad chuckled "that's my Pip, always focused on schoolwork." "Come in! Come in! It's cold outside!" Her mum ushered her in. " I'm actually gonna go see Ravi, but I'll be back in time for tea!" "Ok sweetheart, say hi to Nisha and Mohan for me!" Pip closed the door and made her way to her car, thinking about how good it would feel to see Ravi again.

Pulling up to his house, Pip got butterflies in her stomach. Her heart pounded, it reminded her of a gun. The gun that was constantly there reminding her of her past. She checked her hands, they were soaked with blood. Stanley's blood, Jason's bloood, her own blood. She wiped her hands on her dark leggings. Just sweat Pip just sweat. In and out she told herself just breathe Pip just breathe.

She climbed out of her car and walked up the drive like she had done many times before. "Be cool Pip. Be cool. Don't ruin it." she thought in her head as she knocked on the door. Nisha opened it and smiled "Oh hello Pip. I've not seen you in a while" "Hello Nisha, um is Ravi home?" "Yes, yes he is. RAVI! Pips here!" she shouted up the stairs. Ravi flew down the stairs. He looked the exact same. It's as if she never left. His beautiful brown eyes glistened in the sunlight and his dark hair was swept across his face. He lifted her up and pulled her into a tight embrace, twirling her round and round. Pip buried her head in his neck and whispered "You don't know how much I've missed you Ravi." into his ear. Ravi whispered back "I love you sarge"

He put her down as they both cried tears of happiness. "I never want you to leave me again pippus maximus" " Don't worry never again" she said as the gentle winter breeze weaved through her hair. Pip stared into Ravi's eyes. "What?" he said confused. "Nothing, you just look so ravishing." He smirked and Pip laughed. Something she hadn't done properly in a while.