Duel of the Eternal Blade, pt 3

Logan dove in head first with a sweeping blade. Quan Shia blocked the strike and arced around him. Logan landed just before his feet, somersaulted, lashing out blade strikes on his way back to a stand. 

Quan Shia blocked a flurry of attacks before Logan stood up then was relentlessly bombarded by blade assaults.

Logan moved so fast Quan Shia had a very hard time keeping up. He wasn't leaving anything to chance and took every opening per millisecond of passing time. Economizing rebound time in between.

A dust storm beneath their feet was ferociously disturbed and their blades sizzled with vicious rage. Logan kept whirlwinding his strikes, then shifted clockwise directions per block. 

Quan Shia saw an opening on his back and struck horizontally after a preceding attack.

Logan immediately curled his blade over his head mid-turn, twirling the offending strike around the curvature of his blade, and flung it aside. Then looped the blade over down for another attack.

But Quan Shia had already spun himself around to guard that attack down on one knee. Then flipped his wrists back outward, sending Logan's blade away. 

Only to catch another spiralling strike after a full orbit.

Vanis watched in awe as the two desert gladiators smashed and crossed blades with such advanced techniques, like two helicopters of blazing light fighting to chop their direction. 

Striking from every axes in their freedom of movement. Really at each other's throats and she was very nervous if one would accidentally slip.

Logan kept whirlwinding from a high assault to a low one to throw off Quan Shia. But Quan Shia kept in proper form, shifting from squats to full stands. 

His form was solid and executed flawless despite the limited passage of time from shuffling around at blurring speeds.

Logan backed off as Quan Shia kept shifting from high to low. Quan Shia's legs were solid as stone pillars and easily did the squats. 

Quan Shia's defenses were just absolute. 

There was no easy way of breaking them. His reaction speed was so fast, he'd even catch the quickest snap shot Logan could launch and Logan often outsped many of his enemies.

But Quan Shia saw how scary it was to be Logan's enemy. His form was messy, yet also deceptive to his actual skill. He couldn't even read most of Logan's attacks before he launched them. 

Like it wasn't even decided until his body was already acting it out in motion. And even then, he changed direction halfway so many times, almost feinting throughout.

Logan kept poking. In small rapid jabs and half feints. Almost as if timing and creating unpredictable rhythms. Quan Shia kept extreme attention to each launch with every sting.

So Logan stung again, launching a barrage of stabs. Quan Shia bashed each back in X's, then shifted to the assault. 

Logan slapped each attack back and their defense and offenses mixed into a ricochet of spiralling blades.

Quan Shia's strength kept hammering away at Logan's guard. And Logan used that powerful force as momentum to counter, using Quan Shia's own muscles against him.

Logan whacked aside one of Quan Shia's down thrust then palmed out a telekinetic blast. 

Quan Shia flew back, somersaulted back into a stand, before propelling himself backwards into the air with telekinesis.

But before Logan could think, Quan Shia slashed out two scythes of force from his blade. And the blades of wind came slicing down at Logan.

Logan, shocked, dove to the side, dodging the first that sliced into the sand. But the second smashed into Logan's Psi-Shield, cutting a crack into it.