having fun with crewmates

2 weeks later
Your p.o.v
It's been officially been two weeks since the whole marine debacle I woke up the next day when they brought me back to the ship. Chopper told me I had a miscarriage with ace it of course made me sad but deep down I knew the whole time because ace never moved around or punched my stomach once I got thrown to the ground that first time.

But since then luffy has been well hes been more well clingy I guess. He does stuff now that doesn't usually do before as a boyfriend like he always tries to cook breakfast for me key word tries. We always get a laugh at it though because of how sanji gets really mad about his kitchen smells burnt.

Luffy now buys me gifts like flowers, clothes or body wash. I am not saying I don't like it because I do I mean what girl wouldn't. But ever since I woke up he's been acting like this and it's out of character for him.

Right now I'm trying to find zoro because I'm need to ask him questions about luffy. "Have you seen zoro?" I asked franky who was cleaning up the mini mary. "Yeah he's sleeping in the men's quarters" franky said of course he is.

I nodded and started walking towards the men quarters. When I walked in I saw usopp and chopper drawing on his face "you know you're dead when he knows who did that right" I said giving them a knowing look which made them scared and ran out the room.

I chuckled at them I grabbed a pillow and threw on zoro face hard as I can.
"Morning already" zoro said rubbing part of  his face that I hit. "No sunshine it's the afternoon but get up anyway I need some answers to my questions" I said witch made him groan but sat up.

"Okay what's up?" Zoro asked with a yawn I sat next to him on the bed. "What's up with luffy?" I asked crossing my legs and looking over at him. "What you mean?" Zoro asked with his right eyebrow raised "I mean is since I woke up he's been really weird towards me that he never did before" I said zoro tilted his head a little "he never told you did he?" Zoro asked.

Told me what did something happen when I was past out? "tell me what?" I asked "luffy was supposed to tell you that dumbass. Look y/n you died" zoro said I know why he's acting the way he is now um I think I just ask later. "How long was I dead for?" I asked zoro. He shrugged his shoulders "not that long chopper sprung into action and bought you back pretty quickly but it was enough for luffy acting the way he is" zoro said.

I nodded at him "by the way I thought girls like all the stuff luffy is doing?" Zoro asked I rolled my eyes "of course we do zoro it was out of character of luffy that it made me worried" I said zoro nodded 

After few more minutes of talking with zoro I walked away and went to the kitchen and I saw sanji making some type of food I went to the fridge and grabbed a water. "Sanji sorry about the burnt food the past too weeks I'm going to talk to luffy about it tonight after dinner" I said turning around and looking at him.

"Oh thank GOD thank you so much" sanji said coming over giving me a hug "do you know how much food luffy waste when he tries to cook? WAY TO MUCH" sanji said seeing sanji so relieved about this made me snicker witch made sanji give me a death glare.

Me and sanji heard a loud scream and a loud laugh coming from the deck. We opened the kitchen door to see what's going on and we saw zoro running after chopper and usopp with a sword I didn't see it before because the room was kinda dark but usopp and chopper drew a beard and glasses on his face.

I looked over to my right and saw luffy and nami dying of laughter. While franky and robin were cheering on usopp and chopper to get away. I shook my head at this situation. "ZORO DON'T MURDER OUR CREWMATES WE NEED THEM YOU FOOL" sanji yelled

"ZORO WE NEED THEM CHOPPER IS OUR DOCTOR AND USOPP IS UM- I was interpreted by usopp "OH GEEZ Y/N THAT'S HELPFUL YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT FRIEND" usopp yelled which made me burst out laughing.

Witch made usopp angry "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT IM RUNNING FOR MY LIFE HERE" usopp yelled tears coming into his eyes. I looked over at sanji who was smiling at the situation.

"Y/N DO SOMETHING HE'S GOING TO KILL US" chopper yelled I thought you never ask. "THREAD THREAD ROPE TIDE" I yelled moving my fingers around so there's enough thread around zoro waist then I yanked him against ship's steering wheel.

Usopp and chopper stopped and catch there breath for a minute I went to chopper office and grabbed chopper's scissors that he uses for to cut paper.

"Here cut zoro down for me" I said to sanji putting the scissors in his hand. "Why not you?" Sanji asked me I shrugged my shoulders "don't feel like it" I said sanji sighed but went towards zoro anyway. I started walking the other way and sat next to luffy and nami.

I put my finger to  my lips telling them to be quiet they nodded. "THREAD THREAD ROPE UNLOCKED" I yelled out and the threads that tide up zoro disappeared. Sanji had the scissors towards his upper right bicep fixing to cut. "Y/N  YOU CAN DO THAT THE WHOLE TIME?" Sanji yelled "it's a new  move I wanted to try it out" I said innocently while luffy and nami were dying of laughter again.

Sanji sighed out and went back to cooking. I felt my body move I looked up and saw luffy pulling me towards his chest. "Nice trick babe" luffy said in my ear I smiled "I try" i said. "Oh I bought some lotion while I was out today maybe later I could rub your feet with it would you like that?" Luffy said. I nodded "I don't mind" I said luffy smiled and started talking to nami and chopper.

After dinner everyone went there separate ways me and luffy went back in our room and decided on going to bed. "Hey luffy can I ask you something?" I asked putting a tank top over me. Luffy smiled at me "sure y/n" luffy said laying down I went over and got underneath the covers as well.

"I know that I died for few minutes and I just want to know the way you been acting the past two weeks does it have do with me dying for those minutes?" I asked looking up from the comforter up at luffy who had a serious face on him.

"When you died for those few minutes I felt my word crashing down yes luckily chopper is one the best doctors because I don't know what I would do if you didn't have made it" luffy said. Luffy grabbed me by the back my neck circling my cheek bone with his thumb. "But y/n it made me realize we never did the couple things that couples do and I want to do those things with you" luffy said

"Why didn't you tell me this?" I asked luffy shrugged "I don't know I thought you be against it that's all" luffy said with yawn I smiled at him "well luffy I'm not" I said hugging his torso luffy kissed my forehead and he leaned his head back against his pillow and that's how we fell asleep me hugging his torso with my head on his chest and him hugging my waist with his head on his pillow.