1

Hi I'm Taryn potter and tight now I'm sat on the Hogwarts express on my way to my first ever year at Hogwarts.

Sat beside me is my brother  Harry who you may know as the chosen one. Well I'm a year younger than him so he's already made friends at Hogwarts. I haven't got any friends but i do talk to his friends Ron and Hermione and I've been to the Weasley house before.

The train ride was super long so i decided to put my hair into a messy bun and curl up onto my seat as i had carrie underwood blasting in my headphones.

I got up half way through to go buy some sweeties from the trolley. As i was walking i bumped into a group of girls and stumbled back as I'm so small and petite." Woah are you okay" one of them asked
"Yeah I'm just a klutz  sorry" i say back scratching the back of my neck
"Im molly by the way this is Sophie, Lilly, and jess" she says pointing at each girl
" hi I'm Taryn.. taryn potter hut my friends call me tazzy" i say embarrassing myself a little at the nickname but these girls seem like good people to be friends with. " no way i didn't know the chosen one had a sister!" Lilly said exasperatingly with a shocked expression on her face " haha yeah thats me the chosen ones little sister everyone forgets about"

We chat for a while then i go back to my seat next to my big brother. The train ride goes on for another fee hours so i play some more country music to keeps the journey fun.

I really hope i make some new friends at this school. And i really hope I'm a Gryffindor like Harry and not some evil Slytherin like that Malfoy harry warns me about.

I glance out the window as my eyes flutter shut as i think about what my life will be like at Hogwarts.