Something Obout You

It was a raining night when I saw him It was night when I kissed him and It was noon when I left him.

I'll never forget you

~Flashback~

I woke up more groggy then usual I brushed my fanged teeth and tried to brush my hair.

I am Anor Rae I have burgundy lips messy dark brown hair and the skin of my mother a powerful witch with tan brown skin.

But as I walked to my academy I felt strangely sentimental.

As I made my way home I suddenly saw crimson eyes and a red bird staring at me then all of a sudden it Tripped.

He grunts and sighs ow I gasp and stare at him with a strange longing.

It starts to rain in the alley way.

I walk up to him and lend my hand.

But instead he smacks it away and ignites a spell covering us in a yellow shield and says "whats your name"
as sweet as he said it there was some hunger in how he said it.

I speak up and say "Anor, but you can call me whatever you want" he raises
His arm and puts it behind his neck.

By then I knew he was blushing so I ask him" what's yours"

"The golden guard" he says more refined.

I've heard of him before, not a fan but then again I'v never been the swooning type, but when I look at him I drop my defenses.

So when he says he has to leave I hesitate to say bye instead I say "Hey when will I see you again."

He smirks "In your dreams" I blush and he flys away on his red Palisman.

I didn't sleep that night but instead I dreamed obout red eyes and a golden mask.

Hi author here hoped you liked my story this will be updated on Saturdays or whenever I'm able so please support me if you liked.☺️⚘️🐝