Baddie Prom

(It's gonna be Emily like every chapter.)
REMINDER!⚠️⚠️: This book is a joke that I made for fun and do not take seriously.

I walked back to my house to see my mom, "hey you ugly brat." She said and I threw a plate at her. "DONT CALL ME BRAT YOU SO NOT SKIBIDI MOM!" I yelled and she whimpered, crawling into the corner and crying.

I smirked and flipped my hair, stomping upstairs. Soon my alpha male called me, "hi Jakey poo!!" I said, excitedly. "Hey baba girl, when should I pick you up for prom?" He asked and I thought for a long time.

It took a long time to think until I spoke again, "how about 9 pm, because thats so late at night and we need to seem like the baddie couple." I said and he seemed to agree. "Alright, we'll gotta go, bye my pretty sugar princess!" He said, "bye Jakey poo!" I responded and then I hung up.

I scrolled through my closet until I found the PERFECT dress. It was all black and had black roses, and I needed to seem as baddie as possible.  I did all black makeup and decided to wear black converse, because I needed to be the ONLY DIFFERENT girl.

I let my ears out and my tail hang out, soon my wings grew out as well. They were the most powerful and prettiest devil wings and I could destroy anyone and fly anywhere with them. I walked downstairs and saw my mom, "That's too revealing!" She yelled but I growled at her. "You can't tell me what to do, Brat. So shut the fuck up!" I yelled.

She seemed to be quiet after that, I was the alpha here. Nobody else.

Jakey soon picked me up and we went to prom together. Then I saw Lauren's side girls there, "guys look! It's the murderer! Why is she here?" They all yelled but then I growled at them and they all ran off. "Good job cupcake cake." Jakey baddie told me as he gave me a kiss.

We walked inside, well at least he did, I flew, making everyone see my beauty. Someone yelled out, "ooo~ WHATS YOUR NAME SWEETHEART?" I heard a man ask, I soon had my eyes turn pink. They mean Love, I love anyone that adores me and Jakey doesn't mind.

"Im Emily, most powerful alpha woman ever!" I shouted back and the man took me to a room. I kissed him and after we made out. But after I pounced on him and ripped his head off. I would never cheat on Jakey like that, I started eating him. And then dragged his body deep into the woods.

As I went back to Jakey, he asked me what i did to the man. But I just pointed to the forest and he understood. "Let's go home now Baddie alpha." Jakey said and I smiled, we were the most baddiest alpha couple ever.