𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 - 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 (💗)

Requested by Tmniee

Y/n sighed as she layed in the grass. The birds were chirping but no other sound was to be heard. It was rather peaceful.

Y/n loved going to the park on sunny days, it just felt calming. Little did she know there was a boy admiring her from afar.

+++

Sunghoon chuckled as he watched Y/n giggle at her phone. It was about time he at least tries to talk to Y/n. He's liked her for a while 3 summers.

So, he mustered up the courage to talk to her. "Excuse me?" The girl looked back at him, making his heart melt.

"So I've seen you here a few times so I decided that it's fate, the universe wants us to be friends." The two giggled. But Sunghoon wanted to be more than friends.

+++

Currently, it had been 5 months since the two met. Sunghoon finally got the courage to confess to her. So he planned a whole "friendly date" as he called it for them.

He parked in front of Y/n's house as he waited for her to leave the house. And soon she did. Sunghoon felt weak in the knees when he saw her.

She was wearing a sweet summer dress with soft makeup and her hair out. She got in and quickly apologised. "Sorry I took so long"

"No, no don't apologise... you look gorgeous." He whispered the last part under his breath.

+++

And before they knew it, the whole thing was over. They were sitting in the car watching the sun go down. Until Y/n broke the silence.

"You know, this was really fun Sunghoon." She smiled. "Glad you liked it." He softly said. "Just, thank you."

She looked at Sunghoon before leaning in for a sweet kiss. Sunghoon sat there shocked.

"Hello? Earth to Sunghoon?" Y/n giggled. Sunghoon then kissed her again. "I love you y/n."

"Love you too dummy."

+++
I HAVENT UPDATED THIS IN SO LONG BUT IM SORRY IF THIS IS BAD IVE NEVER WROTE A READER x IDOL BOOK