Chapter 3: Vampires Are Intimidating

Why would a pedestaled billionaire's son board a public train?

The last time Carmiabell checked, literally, his father owned one of the levitating dust companies -which meant a lot of income- so he and his son only commuted in private levitating wagons. Not to mention how dear and rare they were.

So, unless he wanted to suck someone's blood, Carmiabell could not seem to distinguish the reason he denied himself the simple pleasure of traveling luxuriously; drowning in a soft symphony of tranquil orchestra music -rather than the rowdy train noise needless to mention the pungent smell of creatures who needed so badly something she called a s-h-o-w-e-r if they knew what that meant.

That would make perfect sense, but the last time she checked. Again. Literally. He wasn't eating flesh and blood sauce for breakfast.

He took some vampire food mostly composed of artificial blood blended from red-fruits, some tree leaves, sea-salty-water, and mashed organic cereals. So, technically he was a vegetarian.

She hadn't been stalking him... no she hadn't... okay, who wouldn't want to know some fiddling little details about the hottest guy in school?

Oh My God, he was staring at her. Did she ever know that her palms could sweat even if she hadn't clasped anything tightly? Now she does.

She remained steadfast, staring at nothing but the empty back of a seat in front of her. Way to ignore him.

"Hey, algebra," he called, after what seemed like a decade of staring at her, deliberately, torturing her with those cute turquoise eyes.

Wait... He didn't just call her math to do with twisted numbers and their treacherous apprentice; letters.

"Did you just call me algebra?" She gathered enough confidence but as soon as their eyes locked, it all melted together with her heart.

Why did the gods have to show off with a creature she shared the same Math class with? As if the subject itself was not enough torment.

Those arched eyebrows. Full, symmetrical, curved lips with an even shade of pink. A sharp nose sculptured by nature itself to make every other guy seem ugly. A well shaped square face, accentuated by a husky cheekbone. Don't get her started on his unruly hair.

He was like one of the high princes shot from a golden castle.

"Yeah," unapologetically, he answered, showing off a taunting smile.

She had to admit it, that smile could make an angel sin, and there were more reasons as to why she would rather play the role of a devil.

"What?!" She forced her eyebrows to form a V so that she looked ired and stunned in the same magnitude, but she was no paragon in acting, her drama grades could attest to that.

"Your name is too long. What is it again, algebra?" He quizzed in a comical yet annoying way, as if he knew exactly what to say but just wanted to pees her off.