ENAMORED [REQUESTS] 📄

📄

! Requests are CLOSED !
(while I finish up other requests)

! Requests are CLOSED !(while I finish up other requests)

P.S. in this part of my book I won't force any of you to read all that I've specified, I'd just prefer if you read what I will and won't write before requesting. Everything else is just extra's that aren't really necessary to read if you aren't interested, though I wouldn't mind if you read it anyways!

Hihi! Im cyn, Welcome to my fanfic of fictional characters thrown into fanmade stories for your imagination!! I hope my writing is up to your liking, and if not, I'm all in favor of accepting constructive criticism and or advice!

Due to there not being much information regarding the cast of FPE, the characters I write about will most likely have personalities that aren't finalized until more is revealed about the series. Although, I will try my best in making them seem as accurate as I can!

I'm not a professional at illustrating, so it's a definite possibility that I will have a couple of mistakes in my stories. For a heads up though, I will mention that I do usually write late at night when I'm slightly delirious, and by then Im a bit too tired to proofread.

If you would like to point out a typo or a sentence that doesn't make sense, feel free to do so! I'm perfectly fine with people pointing out my errors, it helps me improve. So, thank you! <333

In my oneshots, I can and will do:

- Character x Character
- Reader x Character
- Oc x Canon
- Oc x Reader
- Oc x Oc

To be more specific;

- Student x Student
- Teacher x Teacher
- Student Reader x Student
- Teacher Reader x Teacher

- Platonic oneshots
- Romantic oneshots
- Sibling oneshots (Not 1nc3st, ew.)
- Genderbends (does this apply as au?)
- Headcanons
- Fluff
- Angst
- Hurt/Comfort
- Hurt no comfort
- No hurt, just comfort
- Polyamorous couples
- LGBTQ+

In my one shots, I won't and refuse to do:

- Student x Teacher

To be more specific /w reader x2;

- Student Reader x Teacher
- Teacher Reader x Student

- Homophobia
- Proships
- Smut (sorry, I'm not comfortable with that ^^'')
- Yandere / Obsessive topics (not comfortable with this either)
- Lemons/Limes
- 1nc3st (this should be obvious guys! cmon)
- 🍇 (don't even try.)
- You get the gist!

)- You get the gist!

— — 📄 — —

The cast I'm writing for may or may not be in character, there's not much information about them nor is there a specific personality to really go by (especially the side characters). Meaning, it might not be canon, Sorry!

In my writing, the Reader will be referred with the pronouns 'They/Them' as they will be strictly gender neutral. (Requests about them being female or male are fine though!) I will also use the basic codes Y/N and L/N, mainly because I use them in my other books and wouldn't want to get them both mixed up when I'm writing.

I want to make the reader as diverse as possible! Also meaning, that I won't describe their character design, hair type, and or if they blush (I gotchu my dearest poc <3). I may make a few mistakes though, so please point that out!

This also applies to allergies, if I'm writing I'll try to remember to add a second option for those who are allergic to such as flowers when a character is giving a romantic gift to the reader. This won't affect the story though!

I might be a little iffy on Character x Character though, it's not that I don't like writing that, I love it I truly do, it's just that I'm not sure about most of the casts canon age. This is directed towards the students in particular, teachers are fine, but I'd reccommend doing research on a girl or boy before requesting, I don't want to subconsciously write about a proship yknow?

I don't mind write for any of my ocs (in my artbook) or anyone else's, though I might need more context if it's someone else (and for those who know Finn and Daphne, if you somehow want a oneshot about them with the reader separately or with someone else, I don't mind!) but just know if you want to ship your oc with someone else's, I'd prefer if I was aware that both of you were fine with it. That's all!

If a chapter has triggering topics, I will add warnings about ones that I am aware of. Yet again, I beg of you to point out things that might be trigger worthy that I haven't warned others about yet. Thank you!!

(P.S. When requesting I highly recommend that you specify whether the oneshot is platonic or romantic, the plot, and or if you want it to be stuff like fluff or angst. It makes it easier for when I have writers block and aren't sure on how to go about it, but I won't pressure you if you don't have any ideas either.)

Thanks sm for reading my requests page! So sorry, I probably yap A LOT, but I just wanted to let you guys be aware that I'm strict on the things that I write and that I also wish to improve.

Don't be afraid to request, and if you have any questions ask away!

TL;DR: cyndowindow is the worlds yappiest yapper and should shut up already

on a serious note though, I don't mind if you don't read the entire thing, just read my will do's and will not do's before requesting and it'll be fine!!! thanx a lot if you did though!! <99 (≧▽≦)