extermanation day.

It was extermination day, everyone was ready. Adam gazed at the golden portal and flyed through it landing in heaven. He flapped his wings forgetting how sensitive they were. Him and Lute were ready, this was gonna be easy. Right?

Adam started to worry, then he had noticed he forgot his excorist mask. "Shit.." He murmured to himself. Lute saw this and turned around. Only to see all the angels and the portal closd.

"Sir, its closed you can no longer get it still, you'll have to fight with it but dont worry it should be a piece of cake, your Adam.. After all" She said nudging his shoulder.

Adam nodded. Then he started smirking, its time to beat their record. He flew down attacking all the citizens. He stumbled across Alastor. Who was in his way. Adam broke his staff with a hit and used his spear to attack. After Alastor was attacked he had to retreat saying "Radio is not dead but is ending this broadcast." He said fading into the shadows. Adam chuckled "quiet amusing, radio demon"

He decided to toy with the citizens a bit more, things got out of control and he started messing with The Princess Of Hell, Charlie, Lucifers daughter. He threw her off her own hotel.

He did everything to attack, but on the other hand. Lute was on a killing rampage until Vaggie, came and took off her limb.

Things were messy, Adam was caught off guard and was thrown into a glass panel. He stood up quickly recovering and climbing up. 

He saw Lucifer filled with rage. He smirked, as he approached the two.

"Seriously, how many of you freaks do I have to fight?!" He yelled. "Im the only one that matters" he says placing charlie down. "You mess with my daughter and now Im going to fuck you!"

Adam starting blushing, a gold blush appearing on his face while the others were suprised, some were amused by the kings wordings. How'd he even become king?

"LIke you ca-" Adam was cut off by Lucifer pinning him down. "s-stop" He stuttered out.