19.

Ryan looks at her and stares into her eyes.

“May I?" He asks her permission in his low and soothing voice..

Aaruhi feels butterflies in her stomach. She stares at his eyes then his lips.

Closing her eyes, she leaned towards him and softly placed her lips on his.

A sudden current passes through their body as their lips join together. Their mind went blank for a moment, feeling fireworks inside them. Ryan closed his eyes and softly started to kiss her.

Aaruhi sighs softly as he so gently and lovingly kisses her. She placed her palm on his chest as he deepened the kiss.

She breathes heavily kissing him back showing her love and emotion in the kiss.

Ryan cupped her face with his one hand while the other went around her waist.

After kissing each other for a while, Ryan breaks the kiss and looks at her face which turns red. He softly caresses her red cheek with his thumb.

Aaruhi kept her eyes closed feeling too shy to face him after their first kiss.

Seeing her slightly parted lips as she is taking breath through her mouth. Ryan smiles and again places a soft and quick kiss on her parted lips.

“Are you okay, Ruhi…" he asked, seeing her closed eyes.

Slowly and shyly, she opened her eyes only to see Ryan's charming face in front of her eyes.

He placed a lovingly kiss on her forehead making her sigh in content.
“You are going to spoil me, Ryan…" she whispered.

She loves his touch and his soft little kisses.

Feeling his fingers lightly tracing her jaw, her heart went crazy. She bit her lips as his fingers went a little lower and caressed her throat. She gulped slowly. Her chest going up and down feeling breathless under his touch.

Ryan kisses her cheek making them more red and hot.

Suddenly she hugged him, feeling herself going insane and breathless. She tightly wraps her arms around his shoulder and hides her flushed face in his neck while breathing against his neck.

Ryan embraces her shaking frame and rubs her back to calm her down.
“Are you okay? Did I cro-" she shook her head still hugging him.

"It's beautiful…the feeling you are giving me, Ryan,” she murmured against his neck before pressing her lips on his neck.

He sighs deeply, feeling her soft warm lips on his neck. It's truly a heavenly feeling. 

She raises her head slightly while still has her arms around his shoulders.

She looks up to find him already staring at her with something soft and intense in his eyes.

They both again lean towards each other and again their lips meet in an intense yet gentle kiss.

With their eyes closed and their body touching each other's, they passionately devour each other's lips.

Ryan makes her lay down on the bed while kissing her deeply and pouring his all unknown and unsaid feelings in the kiss.

Feeling her back touching the soft mattress, Aaruhi felt like thousands of butterflies dancing in excitement inside her stomach.

She fist his tshirt on his back and lightly tuck it feeling breathless. Ryan leaves her lips, only for his lips to trace her jawline.

“Ryannn…." She breath out in pleasure.

Aaruhi cups his one cheek as he places soft kisses along her jawline. She turns to him and places her lips on jawline earning low moan from him in return.