ACCIDENT

A/N: Guys, this is interesting news from my life I know no one would love to hear this shit but i wanted to share that your author is dating a girl, and am very happy about this. She is a shua stan as well and am glad I found my Joshuji. anyways enough of this let's continue with the book

she is a Jihan shipper and that is  cute

(Dad stop peeking at uncle jisoo and Seokmin)

Before Chan travelled back i mean what really happened in Seokmin's past:

The day was crystal clear. Seokmin was happy he got to show his tune and the first song he produced himself to Seungcheol. Seokmin was on his way when the accident happened because he tried to save a small guy. Soonyoung regretted his whole life why he wasn't by Seokmin's side at that time.

"How do you know this?", Chan asked Seungkwan to which he replied, "Heeseung said me".

Chan was shocked and he would ask 1000 questions anyway so Seungkwan continued the story.

"Heeseung when he was admitted to the hospital for his basketball injury I was there and we bonded over that time and he told me about his fathers and I didn't know it was you he was talking about", Seungkwan said and Chan asked how Heeseung knew this to which seungkwan he met Soonyoung personally. Chan nodded in understanding.

"The accident will happen so all I need to do is stop my dad from getting out of home", Chan thought as he instructed Seokmin not to go out at all costs. Seokmin was not sure why Chan was acting weird but he nodded his head anyway.

Seungkwan had another plan. He made his way to Seungchel to learn about his papa and his grandmom. Seungcheol was speechless but he answered all questions. Seungkwan shed so many tears that day. "You mean my mom didn't want me 'cause I was born out of wedlock what an excuse ", Seungkwan said Seungcheol had nothing to say so seungkwan continued. "Please its not too late you can always apologize", he said as he stormed out cause he dint wanna see Seungcheol at this point.

But meanwhile, as we know adamant Seokmin made his way to Seungcheol's just like in the past. The same things like the car coming and hitting Seokmin would repeat again and they did. Just like in the past. Seokmin tried saving the boy again and Seungkwan who stormed out of Seungcheol's shop saw this. The car came rushing to Seokmin and Seokmin was to be hit but to everyone's surprise, Chan pushed Seokmin away and the car hit Chan instead.

Everything went blank and Seungkwan fell to the ground and the last thing he saw was chan signing i love you.

Guys, i skipped a lot of scenes as me felt its not important and plus next chap is last one.