Chapter 1: A New Journey

As Nate walk down the sidewalk he thought of everything that happens, Of course he was left behind like always ever since Francis Teddy and Dee Dee got girlfriends even Dee Dee they all haven't hangout, He been hanging out with Chad but it not the same and school haven't been better...

He didn't know why but it see everytime he do something, Gina always right behind him to get him in trouble for it most of the times he not doing anything but of course Mrs.Godfrey doesn't believe him so he always yell at.

He been getting more depressed lately too to the point he doesn't try anymore, he stop eating Cheese Puffs and he haven't been making his comics either he doesn't know what to do anymore Nate started crying while walking.

Nate: What the point of trying...I can't do anything without being yell at anymore! I'm pretty much alone! And I can't talk to anyone about this! I could talk to Chad but he doesn't get it...

Nate: I wish I could leave! Go somewhere where I'm able to do things without being yell at! Not being blame! Where I'm not alone!

He grab a rock and throw it hitting a tree, he stood there trying to calm down, he started rubbing his face trying to wipe his tears.

As he stood there he soon heard footsteps coming towards him, he look up and saw a man in front of him, He has black hair and blue eyes, he has some facial hair and wear a dark purple shirt with a lab coat on top, he has black pants with a yellow belt and a pair of brown shoes he has a concerning look on his face.

???: Are you ok? Sorry if I scare you I just heard you yelling and wanted to see what was going on

Nate: I'm...find just...some things are going on right now and it just got too much for me

???: Oh...will are you ok with telling me? Maybe I can help

Nate: You most likely can't help me...it just...

Nate: I can't take it anymore! My friends are leaving me! I'm being yell at all the times for things I don't even do! There this girl who won't leave me alone and keep getting me in trouble for stuffs even when it not bad but nooo! Because she a A+ student and a stuck up the teacher alway believe her! I had no one to talk to about this and-and I'm just so tired of it all!

Nate: I'm so tired! I just want to give up!

Nate started crying again and put his face in his hands again, The man look at Nate with a sad look he could clearly see that Nate was going through a lot, the fact that Nate said he wanted to give up make him worry more the kid lost his friends and being yell at all the time probably was making worse.

He wanted to help him but what could he do...that it! He knows what to do.

Just as Nate stop crying the man came to a conclusion, Nate look up at the man again after calming down and the man look happy.

???: I think I know how to help you

Nate: You do how?

???: Will you see... wait I just forgot! I never told you my name I'm so sorry for that

???: My name is Professor Sycamore and I'm a Pokemon Professor it nice to meet you

The professor put his hand out Nate grab his hand and shake it.

Nate: Nice to meet you too my name is Nate

Nate: What do you by pokemon professor? I never heard of that

Professor Sycamore: I study creatures that are call pokemons where I'm from why don't we take a walk and I'll explain everything

Nate and the Professor take a walk around the block where the Professor explain about pokemon, he explain how he give kids pokemon and let them go on journey where they battle take care and make friends with pokemons, he explain how people become pokemon doctors nurses and professors like him but you can be anything like a daycarer a breeders or even a champion.