Chapter 3: Week 1/Week 2

Week1

A week had already pass and Nate had been doing well, He been learning all sorts of things like types matchup and static effects and for one in his life he doing well in classes, he also been hanging out with Antoine and Jade theirs fun to hang out with  even when they fight.

Nate and Fennekin also been doing well too, they had become best friends as the week pass as they see to had a lot in common from Nate point of view, Fennekin like cheese puffs which he isn't surprised everyone like them, Fennekin like his arts he see to read Nate comics and when Nate try to take a picture Fennekin sometime try to jump in which make for some funny pictures.

Fennekin like to watch Nate draws, when they are not in class Nate well sometimes just lay down and draws and Fennekin well lay with him, right now Nate is sitting in his desk chair calling Chad as he had already call his dad and sister a few days ago.

Fennekin was laying on the bed reading one of Nate comics book he bought a while ago from the comics books store, he meet Nate dad and sister already as his sister was calling him cute and adorable while his dad act like it the end of the world basically when Fennekin use Ember by accident.

Soon a imagine appeared on the Holo Caster and Chad was there sitting in his desk chair at his house.

Chad: Nate Hi!

Nate: Hey Chad how you been?

Chad: I been good how about you? New school life treating you well make any friends lately?

Nate: I been doing good actually and guess what

Nate: I actually been doing well in school I even make some new friends theirs names are Antoine and Jade

Chad: Really?

Nate: Ya! Which surprise me because I thought I was gonna fail but I haven't

Chad: That good and I was talking about your school not your friends by the way

Nate: Ya I know

Nate: Oh! There someone I want you to meet be right back

Nate got up and walk over to the bed, and pick Fennekin up and came back.

Nate put Fennekin up close to the screen.

Nate: Meet Fennekin!

Chad: What is that?

Nate: It my partner and a pokemon I finally had a pet well not a pet but you know what I mean

Fennekin: So this is one of your friends? he look nice

Nate: He a fire type look

Nate turn away from the screen so he was facing the side.

Nate: Fennekin use Ember!

Fennekin open his mouth and red fire came out and he shot it, a sound came from the the wall and smoke was see coming from that side of the screen.

Chad: What the heck was that!

Nate: It was one of Fennekin move isn't he cool

Chad: Ya he is now I want a pokemon

Nate: Should of come with me when I ask

Nate: Hey maybe when I come back you can go on a journey with me if I do go to another region

Chad: Maybe

Nate: I forgot to ask how school been?

Chad: It been good but you may want to hear this

Nate: What is it?