Chapter 15

Author pov :

Author pov :

After 2 days-

Y/n is holding Yoongi's hand tightly & Yoongi is walking with her while she is lying on stretcher .Today is her surgery.Doctors are taking her towards operation room.Y/n is nervous & yoongi know that so he peck her lips & smile.

Yoongi : Its will be ok.*smile*

Y/n nodded & nurse take her inside the room.

Doctor start the surgery while Yoongi is sitting on the bench

Doctor start the surgery while Yoongi is sitting on the bench .He know she will be ok .But still, he is worried for her .Kai is also here with him .

After 2 hours -

Yoongi look at the door as doctor come out .Doc removes her mask & smile.

Yoongi : How...is she ?*worry*

Doc : Queen is absolutely ok. Surgery is successful.*smile*

Yoongi feels relief.

Doc : Now she is unconscious.We will remove the bandages from her eyes after 1 week .After that she will able to see again .*smile*she will stay here for 1 day then you can take her with you . Yoongi : *sigh*Thank u Noona .

Doc : Hey its my duty .*smile8We will shift her in cabin.

Yoongi nodded & doc left from there .

After 30 min-

Yoongi goes inside the room ,he look at his Angel who is sleeping while her eyes are cover with bandage.

He sit on the tool near her bed & hold her hand .Yoongi smile & kiss her hand .

Yoongi : After 1 week u will see again my Love .*peck her forehead*

He caress her hair .

After 1 week- 3:00pm

Today doctor will remove her bandage, y/n is very nervous but Yoongi calms her down .In this 1 week she stayed in a hospital room for 1 day then Yoongi shifted her in their room ,he take care of her like a baby .He do his all work in his mansion Office for 1 week as he dont want to leave her .He only attended important meetings .

Here y/n is sitting while Yoongi is beside her ,holding her hand

Here y/n is sitting while Yoongi is beside her ,holding her hand .Doc slowly remove all bandages .

Doc : Now slowly open your eyes .

Y/n slowly open her eyes at first it was blurry but slowly its become clear for her .Finally she can see .She look at the doc & smile in tears .

Doc : Plz dont cry now your eyes are sensitive.

Y/n hold her tears & look beside her , her love , her Yooni.

Yoongi smile ay her & Y/n smile back .

Y/n : Yooni .....*smile*

Yoongi : Yes love its your Yooni.*smile*

Y/n caress his face & kiss his cheek & smile widely .

Doc left from there to give them privacy .

Yoongi looks at her with love & slowly kiss her lips & Y/n holds his neck ,kiss him back .They kiss each other passionately.

After 2 min they pull back their kiss , they both are breathing heavily & smile .

Y/n : You are really handsome my Yooni.....*smile*

Yoongi : Thank u Mrs .Min .

Y/n become shy & hug him .

Yoongi hug her back & caress her hair .

Yoongi : But do you know how much beautiful you are ?

Y/n shook her head so Yoongi carried her in bridal style & took her towards the vanity table .He turn her around in front of mirror .

Y/n become shocked as she found herself very beautiful.She touches her cheek & smile.

Yoongi : Its you my love , my Y/n .*smile*

Yoongi keeps her head on her shoulder while holding her waist .

Y/n :Thank you Yooni,...i..never thought that....

Yoongi : Shhh.....dont ...say anything .

Y/n smile at him .

Y/n : Yoongi u looklike cat .*chuckled*so cute .&smile*

Yoongi : This cat can be your daddy & can F*ck u countless time .*smirk*

Y/n 's cheeks become red & she quickly hide her face with her hand & Yoongi laughs loudly .

Y/n : U r so dirty ....*hiding her face*

Yoongi : Yes im my Angel .*laugh*

Yoongi teases her more with dirty talk while Y/n is hitting his chest with red cheeks.

They both spend their time with each other's embrace .