Oping

There is a young child whose profile is particularly beautiful. Usually, he supports his cheeks with his hands and looks at the ginkgo tree outside the window with his head turned.
And I like to quietly look at him outside the window when I have nothing to do. The sunlight shone in from outside the window, and his eyelashes seemed to be adorned with sunlight. His profile was bathed in the sunlight, and every tiny strand of hair was clear and distinguishable. His nose bridge is high, and deep thoughts are hidden in his eye sockets. His lip shape is also very beautiful, looking from the side, it seems like he is smiling.
He also has a head of five black hair, with the tail hanging over his fair neck, giving him a lazy feeling.
I like to look at his profile and then quietly approach him to smell the faint aroma on his body, which is the scent of shampoo mixed with lavender - his unique fragrance.
"Xia Shiyu, Xia Shiyu!" The gossip king in the class stood at the door of the classroom and called out to me. She was enthusiastic, as if she had an inexhaustible vitality. "Teacher, let you go to the office!"
I pretended not to have looked at anything just now, but my heart was pounding wildly, as if someone had broken a secret, like when I secretly picked a crisp peach from someone else's fruit tree when I was a child and was caught, feeling a bit embarrassed and anxious, panicked and helpless.
I stood up hurriedly and accidentally knocked over the chair.
Then he turned his head.When he smiled, the corner of his mouth slightly curved upwards, and his dark and bright eyes reflected the most beautiful soft light of this summer. When he looked at others, his gaze was focused as if he was only looking at you. I quickly picked up the chair, afraid to look at him for fear that he might see through my imagination.
I like to see him, but I dare not let him discover that I am looking at him.
I ran out of the classroom as if I had escaped, my heart still beating wildly, and hot sweat oozed from my palms. A almost sweet and sour sensation filled my entire heart.
Sometimes I also wonder, what does he think of me?
In his eyes, what kind of person am I?
Can it be considered good-looking? Can it be considered a good temper?
Does he like or dislike me? Or is it just a calm mind?
With a heart wrenching glimpse of time, whether it's scorching sun or strong wind, rainy or sunny, falling snow or frost, this feeling permeates my entire campus time.
"Xia Shiyu." As I quietly watched him again, he suddenly turned around and caught my peeping gaze. "Do you like the sea?"
"Ah?" I was stunned for a moment, losing track of how to place my hands, where to look with my eyes, and the rhythm of my breathing.
"Do you like the sea?" He laughed, his eyes shining like countless stars hidden away.
"I like it." I nodded as if being bewitched.
The topic seems to have suddenly increased. He is no longer just looking at me sideways, he will tell me about his ocean, his colorful dreams, his love for diving, his love for putting himself into the water, and then sinking, sinking, and sinking again.
He told me that his biggest dream is to dive 150 meters into the deep sea and take a look at the pirate ship sleeping on the seabed.
"I also want to learn diving, it's so interesting. Can you teach me?" So on the summer vacation at the end of the semester, the colorful world he told me about became the place I longed for and most wanted to go with him.
"Okay," he nodded. "So, let's go practice diving together during the summer vacation He handed me a hand with the palm facing upwards his fingers slightly curved and the sunlight falling on it carrying a warm aura. Mmm i raised my hand and gently put it on.