Chapter 16

Author pov :

Author pov :

After 9 days- 7:00pm

Yoongi stop his car near a house .He open his seatbelt & go towards Y/n 's side as her eyes are blindfold . Yoongi gently hold her hand & make her stand up .

Y/n : Yoonie now plz open my eyes.....*whine & Pout*

Yoongi smile & peck her lips .

Yoongi remove her blindfold ,Y/n open her eyes slowly & look in front of her .She gasp as she is infront of a beautiful mansion.

She heard wave's noise so she look at her left & smile widely

She heard wave's noise so she look at her left & smile widely .This mansion is near the ocean.Y/n look at him .

Yoongi : Happy birthday my love .*smile* This mansion is your gift .*smile*

Y/n wide her eyes .

Y/n : But...Yooni...i..dont need it *smile*

Yoongi : No Angel you cant refuse me this time .I brought his mansion only for us .Now plz dont deny or i will be sad .*pout*

Y/n chuckled at his cuteness & kiss his cheek.

Y/n : Ok...ok my cute Meow .Now happy .*smile*

Yoongi : Yes . U always refuse my expensive gifts .*pout*

Y/n : Bcz i dont like expensive things ...u know i like simple life ...thats why ...dont waste your money.

Yoongi : Ok...ok ...i cant win over u ...Now lets go .

(Btw for 1 week Y/n was in Min Mansion as the doctor told her not to go out as dust & sunlight can harm her eyes so Yoongi stayed with her

(Btw for 1 week Y/n was in Min Mansion as the doctor told her not to go out as dust & sunlight can harm her eyes so Yoongi stayed with her . Yoongi was planing her birthday so now they are here .For 2 weeks Y/n didn't leave mansion.Today she came out from the mansion & watched this nature.She is very happy .)

Yoongi take her inside while holding her hands .He take her toward a door near the kitchen & open it .They both reach their & y/n smile widely .

Yoongi hug her from behind & kiss her head

Yoongi : Do u like it ?

Y/n : I love it .*smile*

Yoongi : *smile * im happy that u love it .Now let's go & eat our dinner .

Y/n nodded & yoongi took her towards the table .He pull chair for her, Y/n smile st him & sits down .

Yoongi sit in front of her & press a bell .

Then 2 waiter come towards them one is with a birthday chocolate cake in a tray & Another one was with 2 plates of cheese pasta which is Y/n's fav .

Y/n smile at Yoongi .Then both waiters bow & left from there .

Yoongi : Baby now the cake .*smile*

Y/n smile & She cut the cake & feed a small slice to Yoongi & Yoongi also feed her .

They both chat with each other & eat their dinner .After dinner Yoongi ask her for dance so Y/n nodded .Yoongi play soft music in his phone & started dance with her .His hand on her waist & Y/n's both hands on his chest .Yoongi is kissing her neck while her eyes are close ,feeling his kisses .Suddenly Yoongi stop & kneeled down infront of her ,he took out a ring box & open it infront of her .Y/n gasp .

Yoongi : Y/n ,my love ,thank you for coming in y life ,make my life beautiful

Yoongi : Y/n ,my love ,thank you for coming in y life ,make my life beautiful.I never thought i will fall in love someday .When i first saw you my heart started beating for u .This King fall for you .I promise my life i will cherish u with my love & care so will you marry me & give me a chance to cherish you for lifetime.

Y/n smile in tears .

Y/n : Ye..yes .Cry*

Yoongi make her wear it & wipe her tears .

Yoongi : Dont cry its hurt me .*peck her lips*

Y/n : this tears are happy tears .*smile*

Yoongi : I love u .

Y/n : I love u too Yooni .*smile*

Then Yoongi smashed his lips with her ,kiss her passionately & Y/n also kiss him back ,try to copy his move .

After 2 min he pull out from kiss & carry her in bridal style .

Yoongi : Tonight will be long night my love .*smirk*

Y/n become shy & hide her face in his chest ,Yoongi smirk more & go inside his mansion .

He cross the living room .

He goes towards upstairs to their room. He open the door by his leg & close it with it too .

He take her towards bed & makes her sit on it .

Yoongi removes his coat & shirt while Y/n is looking at another side with her red cheeks .Yoongi smirk & hovered over her as he is fully naked now .

___________________

I will update soon.......😏