THREE: PART 2: (EDITED)

(MADE ON THE 7th, OF JULY 2023.)
(EDITED ON 10, OF SEPTEMBER 2023)
!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED: EDITED ON 15/02/2024!

A/N : Hello Little stars, this is just a little explanation for Alice powers. Cause I don't think, I've explained it. Okay so first one is her visions, her visions will stay the same as they are in the books and movies. Her second power is the mind reading, which means she can read people minds but hers work differently to Edward's while he can't control his, Alice can.

People's thoughts shoot out at Edward to where they just all ways annoy him while Alice can focus on the person she wants to read from, but she only mostly does it on Edward cause she just doesn't like him but for some reason she can hear Bella's thoughts without even trying.

**************

SHE'S MINE: A.CULLEN X B.SWAN.

**************

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{𝐓𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

Alice pulls up at the Restaurant at the front entrance, Bella gets at the car and walks up to her friends. "Hey, you guys, I'm sorry. I just...." Bella trills off, "Where were you? We left you a message." Angela asks, scolding Bella like a child,

"Yeah, we waited, but we were, like, starving, so we..." They see Alice walk up behind Bella, smiling at them as she stops beside Bella. "Sorry I kept Bella from dinner. We ran into each other and got talking." Alice says, smiling sweetly.

"I - we - understand. That happens right? We were just... leaving, so --" The two girls start to go. Bella sadly is forced to go with them. Cause she needs to get home, she looks sadly at Alice and mutters, "Okay, well. Thank you."

She starts to follow the girls. Alice is torn, then abruptly -- "Maybe I should make sure Bella gets something to eat." Bella's looks surprised, "If you'd like. Then I could drive you back myself."

Alice asks nearly jumping in excitement, hoping her mate with agree. But since she has visions she already knows that her mate with agree. "That's so... thoughtful." Ange mutters, "Really thoughtful." Jess says, Bella quickly nods, wanting to spend time with Alice.

She did really like hanging out with her friends but she had really wanted to hang out with Alice, "I could eat." She answers as Alice nods, she then guides her off, Jess and Ange share a look, and then scream in excitement.

Bella and Alice sit at a table, "All right, two mesquite roasted salmon." the waitress says as she places two steaming plate of mesquite roasted salmon in front of Bella and Alice. "Thanks." Bella says as Alice nods.