Chapter 18

Author Pov :

Yoongi introduced her to him members .Y/n is really happy to meet them .They started treading her like their lil sister which make her emotional. But Yoongi hold her hand & take her towards stage .

Now everyone is looking at them , y/n feel nervous but didnt show it .Yoongi pull her close to him by her waist .Yoongi hold a mic & started talk .

Yoongi : As u all know why i throw this big party .So meet my Love of my life, my fiance' Choi Y/n .After 2 weeks we will get marry .I hope u all will respect her like u all respect me so Enjoy this party .*cold voice*

With that Yoongi leave stage with her .They again go towards members & chat with them while eating their dinner .

Jin : I never thought Yoongi the cold president will fall in love .*smirk*

Yoongi : Im cold but im also human & i have a heart which is belong to my angel .*smile while looking at her*

Tae : Im feeling single .*fake cry*

Y/n : Soon you all will be find your love Oppa.*smile*

Jk : Thank u Siso.*bunny smile*

While talking Yoongi feel a hand on his shoulder which make him turn around .His eyes become emotionless as he saw her .

?? : Yoongi ~ how can u do this to me huh .....i love u so much....u cant do this to me .*angry*

Yoongi : Dont u dare to glare at me or u know what can i do Ms. Choi sayon .*cold voice*

Y/n also turn around as she heard their voice .

Sayon look at her & glare at her in anger .

Y/n is confuse why she is glaring at her .

Yoongi : Lower your eyes or u will regret Sayon .*deep voice*

Sayon feel fear so she look at him & try to touch his shoulder but Yoongi yank her hand & hold Y/n close to him by waist .

Yoongi : As u know she is going to my wife so its will be better if u stop whoring on me .*cold voice*

Sayon feel insult Then someone hold Sayon's shoulder .

?? : Im really sorry Mr.Min for what my daughter said. She cant control her temper .Im really sorry .*bow*

Y/n feel her whole body freeze as she saw him her ................................................................................................dad .Her dad is standing in front of her .Her eyes become teary.

Then she saw her step-mom also with a young boy .

Mrs.Choi : Yes King im really sorry .We will not let her to disturb u more .

Yoongi : Better if she leave her craziness or i will not spare u all .

Boy : She will King .*smile*

Y/n looks at him ,she know him its her brother , who always hated her in her childhood .She still remembers how he push her from the stairs but to save herself she held his hand but before he fall Mrs.Choi saved him but not her .Tears are coming out from her .But she didn't said anything .

Mrs.Choi whispers something near Sayon which make her calm .

Mr.Choi : Btw Congratulations King .*smile*Oh King meets my Son Choi Hejun.He is the heir of our company .

Yoongi : Hmm.....good .*coldly*

Then they all bow to him & left .Yoongi looked at Y/n & widened his eyes as he noticed her teary eyes .

Yoongi : Baby...what happened ...why are u crying .*worry*

Yoongi hold her cheek & wipe her tears.

Y/n hug him & sob in his chest .

All members also become worried for her .Yoongi quickly carry her in bridal style & take her towards room area .

He take her inside a room & all his brothers also follow them .

He make her sit on the bed & give her water .All of them worry for her .

Yoongi : Baby now tell me ....u r making me worry .

Y/n sniff .

Y/n : I saw my ......pa.......parents...*cry*

Yoongi become shock to know this .He know her past but doesnt know whose are her parents ,his mans are still searching about them .

Yoongi hug her & caress her back .

Yoongi : Shh...its ok...now tell me when u saw them ....*kiss her forhead*

Y/n : Mr.Choi.....he..is my dad....*sob*

All of them become shock ,they never thought that they are her abusive parents .They know Choi bcz their company is collaboration with them .

Yoongi feel anger towards them as he know how they torture her .

Yoongi signaled Hoseok & mouthed him to search their information.

Yoongi : Its ok .

Yoongi signal them to leave .Yoongi makes her sit on his lap & caresses her hair to make her feel better .

He dont care about anything he just care about her .He whispers sweet words so that she can sleep as he can feel her sleepy .They already had their dinner so its ok for him .

After some min feel heard her soft snores which make him feel relax .He remove his coat & put it on her body as winter is near so its cold outside .

He slowly stand up while carrying her sleeping figure in his arms .He peck her pouty lips & walk out from that room .

Meanwhile - Hotel Room

Sayon : Dad i want him...u know how much i love him....*Yell*

Mr.Choi : Yes i know ...i also want him with u ...bcz if he become my son-in-law then we will able to rule Min empire .

Mrs.Choi : But at first we need to get rid of her .

Hejun : Dad first we need her information then we can do that .

Mr.Choi : Then do it .I want Min Empire .*anger*

Mrs.Choi : We will honey .*smile at him*

Sayon : We need to prepare a proper plan .

Mr.Choi : I know what to do .*smirk*

They all smirk evilly.

___________________

Only few chapters then its will be complete .

I will update soon........