Chapter 19

Author pov :

Author pov :

Next day-

Here Yoongi is in his mansion office ,reading a file carefully with anger eyes as he is reading about Choi .

He is boiling in anger .As he get to know they were capable of treating her eyes but they didnt . They always care about her lil step brother who is just 1 year younger then her . They always love their 2 children -Hejun & Sayon .Her dad hate her bcz he thought bcz of her his wife died . .But its not her fault.That why they hid her from everyone but after that accident, they left her .

Yoongi bang his table out of anger .

Yoongi : Bastard u all will pay .*angry*

(Yoongi know how its feel bcz his own childhood was dark .Yoongi's parents was in good term after he born but after he turned into 7 his dad became abusive to his mom & him .He always showed his anger on them but Mrs.Min saved Yoongi from him & bore all the torture of her husband . After few months they get to know that he had a mistress yes ,he met her at Yoongi's 7th birthday.That woman was greedy & seduced his dad & Mr.Min fall into her trap .She manipulated him to torture & ignored his family .Which he did .Yoongi was mature enough to understand,he even told his mom to give him a divorce but Mrs .Min didnt did that bcz if she did Mr.Min would have snatched Yoongi from her with his power .Every night Yoongi cried while listening his mom's painful scream & moan .Mr.Min become a monster,he even let that Bitch stay in their mansion .His mistress was Mrs.Min's friend Jeyun . Yes , Jeyun was jealous of Mrs.Min after she get to know that she is married to a president.She always wants her everything .She ruined Mrs.Min's life for her own satisfaction.she was a evil All this thing made Yoongi mentally ill. His anger & hate for them increased one day when his mom committed suicide ,which everyone said but he know that it was done by Jeyun herself .At that time Yoongi was just 15 ,he wasn't so powerful ,Yoongi was very cunning mind person ,he secretly took training in a mafia group while living separately ,After 4 years hard training he become powerful in underworld.He becomes leader Suga of BTS mafia Group . They become powerful day by day .When Yoongi turned into 21 he killed his dad's mistress infront of his dad and then also killed his dad without mercy .He was a prince so he declared that Mr.Min died bcz of a heart attack .He transferred all property in his name before killing his asshole dad .Bcz of that Jeyun he always thought all girls are slut but Y/n changed his thinking with her innocence .His all members know about his past thats why they want him happy with his love of his life.)

Yoongi close his eyes to calm himself. Yesterday night was hard for him as his angel was sad but in the morning Yoongi distract her mind with Snowy .Now Y/n & Snowy are playing at their big garden area .

Meanwhile- Choi Corp.

Mr.Choi : Did she accept our offer ?

Guard: Yes sir se did. She will do our work quickly .She said that she is working at Min Mansion for a long time ,she also like Yoongi but that girl Y/n come between them so she just want to get rid of her .*smirk*

Mr.Choi : After she done her work kill her .*smirk*

Guard : Ok sir .

Mr.Choi : I never thought that piece of shit is still alive ,i even feel disgust that she is my daughter but whatever we dont care about her ,she dont deserve to be Mrs.Min ,only my real daughter Choi Sayon deserve that.*smirk*

Guard : Absolutely right sir .

Mr.Choi : Now leave after she done her work inform me ok .

Guard : Ok Sir .

After that guard left .

Mr.Choi : Soon Min Empire will be in our hand .*smirk*

_____________________

I will update soon......