Chapter 21

But before she can inject her she heard a gunshot & she feel huge pain in her shoulder which make her fall on the floor near Y/n

But before she can inject her she heard a gunshot & she feel huge pain in her shoulder which make her fall on the floor near Y/n .

Sijon cry in pain ,she look up & saw Yoongi is coming towards her with gun in his hand .His face is screaming anger which make her gulp.

Yoongi kick her injured shoulder to make her away from his Y/n .

Yoongi quickly look towards Y/n , his eyes soften, he hold her in his arms & kiss her head .He remove that tape from her mouth .

Yoongi : Love...love ....wake up....baby .*tapping her cheek softly*

He look at her injured forehead which make his eyes dark , he pull out his hanki & wipe her blood from her forehead , he peck her lips as he know she is unconscious.

He carry her in bridal style & look towards his mans .

Yoongi : Kai take her in torture room .*deep voice*

Kai : Yes king .*bow*

With that His mans grab Sijon by hair & taking her towards secret staircase which go towards torture room .Sijon is yelling to leave her but Kai become annoyed so he slap her harshly which make her unconscious.

Kai : B*tch .*angry*

------------------------------

Yoongi make her lay in the bed

Yoongi make her lay in the bed .He take first aid kit .He clean her wound & put bandage on it .Its a small cut but Yoongi's worry for her is more bigger .He changed her dress too as it was kinda dirty .

He call doctor .Doctor check her & tell him to take care of her , she passed out bcz of panic attack .Doctor prescribed some medicines for her & left from there .

Yoongi lay beside her & pull her in her arms .

Yoongi : Dont worry love ,i will give her worst dead .*deep voice*

He peck her lips .

He put duvet on her & left their room .

7:00pm(Warning - Brutal torture)

Sijon is screaming in pain as Yoongi burn her hand with hot rod

Sijon is screaming in pain as Yoongi burn her hand with hot rod.Her left hand is now full with bruises. Yoongi isnt showing any kind of mercy on her .Her body is chained with a chair.

Yoongi grab her hair & smirk darkly .

Yoongi : I know someone is helping u...now tell me his name or i will give u more pain .*deep voice*

Sijon gulp in fear .

Sijon : plz Yoongi leave her & accept me ...i really love u....*cry*

Yoongi : Tsk...tsk.....u knew that i never look at u....& u r thinking that i will love u...no....never !

Yoongi hold her neck & choke her .

Yoongi : Now tell me who is behind this plan ?

Sijon :.......its.......*cough* Choi .....Its Choi.....his man give me money & that injection.........tell me to kill her .*cough*

Yoongi fist his hand in anger & slap her .

Sijon cry in pain .

Yoongi pull out a big cutter & started to cut her fingers .

Sijon is crying loudly in pain , her blood is coming out from her cut fingers,

She become numb as her body become weak .

Yoongi left her hands & wear gloves .He open a box , there is a liquid in a glass bottle .

Yoongi take it in his hand & smirk .

Yoongi : Its will give u more pain .*smirk*

Yoongi pour in in her head , Sijon scream as its acid , her head skin started melting , she scream her lung out but nobody help her , Yoongi mans are shaking in fear .

Her scream suddenly stop as she took her last breath .Yoongi throw that empty acid bottle & also remove his gloves .

Yoongi : Soobin , throw her body in crocodile river , she will be a good dinner for them .

Soobin gulp & nodded .

Yoongi then left that room .

-------------------------------

Next morning -

Yoongi is laying on his bed while leaning on headboard,Y/n is sleeping in his arms .After she gain her conscious she was scared so Yoongi distract her with his sweet words ,he told her lie that sijon is in jail . Yoongi dont want her know his dark secret .Yoongi ok now after breakfast Y/n feel sleepy & her back is paining .

Yoongi spend his whole day with her ,he know she need him .

Next day-10:00am

Yoongi is watching news while smirking .

Reporters : Choi Corp Ceo Choi Hanjon is facing bankruptcy as Min Empire broke their collaboration. How Choi Corp. will able to stand back .

Yoongi laughed evilly as his plan work , he broke his all deals with CHOI .Even other companies are not going to help them bcz Yoongi ordered them.

Jk comes inside his office with smirk .

Jk : Hyung we caught them .*smirk*

Yoongi : Good job .

Jk : but what u will do ?

Yoongi : i will not kill them but i will make their life hell .

They both smirk evilly.

____________________

I will update Soon.........