Chapter: 111-120

Chapter 111 Teaching Children

The mother and her children all laughed. The woman looked at the harmonious family and was a little dazed. But she soon calmed down.

She was right. She just wanted to live and live better. If possible, she would compensate them in the future. The money would be their pension. In the future, she would pretend that she had never given birth to them and would not bother them.

Then the woman walked away with the girl in her arms.

An Ran looked at the firm back that was slowly walking away and said nothing.

Ping An and Xi Le were not in a good mood because of what happened just now. An Ran suggested taking everyone to buy toys, and everyone could buy one. Then go for a big meal.

Ping An and Xi Le were happy again after buying toys. When the mother and son returned home, there was only a resentful man and two noisy babies in the house.

An Ran pretended not to see it and said to him happily, "We bought you a roast chicken, it's very delicious. The five of us ate two and were all full."

Xiao Chengan: "........." Is he really angry?

The roast chicken was indeed delicious. When he went to bed at night, An Ran told Xiao Chengan what happened today, and then said, "I'm going to see Ping An and Xi Le. You can take care of the children. They are crawling too fast now. I'll come back after they fall asleep."

Before Xiao Chengan could stop her, An Ran left to see his son. Xiao Chengan once again felt that his son was a stumbling block to the relationship between the couple, and his daughter was better.

"Ping An, Xi Le, can mom come in?" An Ran knocked on the door and asked at the door.

Ping An opened the door for An Ran and asked in confusion, "Mom, what's the matter? Why don't you go to bed?"

An Ran said coquettishly to her son, "Mom can't sleep, I want to chat with you."

Ping An looked at An Ran speechlessly and said, "Mom, you are afraid that our brothers will be affected by what happened today and cry secretly in the quilt."

An Ran "............" It's not good for the son to be too smart.

An Ran smiled awkwardly and refused to admit it, saying, "Mom just can't sleep. Your brother is too noisy. Your dad is trying to soothe him. You can talk to Mom."

Xi Le laughed loudly, and An Ran rolled her eyes at him.

An Ran sat on a chair, and the two children sat on the bed. The three of them stared at each other. The scene was so quiet that it was a little weird. At this time, Xi Le yawned and asked An Ran with tears in his eyes, "Mom, aren't you sleepy at all?"

An Ran "........." Sons are too annoying. I still have to give birth to daughters.

An Ran stubbornly said that she was not sleepy. Today was the day for her to be a caring mother, and she had to talk.

Ping An said with a smile, "Mom, we are fine. The life we ​​have now is what I dreamed of. We will not leave."

An Ran was silent. Yes, in fact, she was more afraid. To be selfish, she was relieved that the woman did not recognize the child, so her son would not leave. But she also felt that it still depended on the children's choice. If they wanted to return to their biological mother, it was understandable. After all, the blood relationship was there, and there was no way to find fault.

An Ran raised her head and smiled at her two sons, saying, "You have really grown up and are very sensible. But this is all thanks to mom. You must be filial in the future, okay?"