19- The sun shine in another side of the earth

TW: there's some Non-con sexual harassment between a character and some random extra (not explicit BUT was mentioned) better save than sorry.

3rd person view

"Ah you're awake!."

Atsumu head was heavy but he can feels someone else warmth on his arm.

"It's me, hinata." Hinata smiled. He looks so adorable but atsumu decide to tease him a little.

"Hinata who?."

"Huh? It's me, hinata shouyo."

"Hinata shouto? Who are you?."

"Atsumu...you-you forgot everything about me?." Hinata eyes start watering, atsumu panicked when he saw the boy was about to cry. He hugs him and laughed.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm not, I knew who you are. I'm just joking." He said, while hugging the ginger boy.

"Don't scare me off like that."

"What? It's okay if I forgot about you, it's only takes me a day to knows you, then If I forgot today I will found out about you again until tomorrow." He said, hinata went quiet.

"Don't say that so easily, people could get a wrong idea." He said turns his face away. But atsumu could see his ears turns red.

"Awww, are you embarrassed hinata?."

"Hmpph, you meanie. I'm skipping class today just to take care of you. I even brought porridge."

"What? You did? Thanks hinata." He pats hinata's lock but he got that feelings again.

His heart was about to burst out, and how comfortable he is with his hand on the boys hand.

"You're like a dog, you love pat in the head." Atsumu said while still patting hinata.

"Actually I used to hate it, but since I got to Hogwarts everyone start playing with my hair a lot. So I get used to it, but then it felt nice." Hinata then put down atsumu's hand and start heating up the porridge for him.

"Sorry for making you worried."

"No, sorry for making you thrown to the lake."

"That's not your fault, that's tobio's fault."

"I know...but still, I think he's mad at me."

"Why?! You're not wrong. If ther-"

Atsumu stopped mid sentence, everything just clicked on his head.

"Ooh, I get it."

"Get what?."

"Nothing." Atsumu falls back, he looked to the ceiling.

'Kageyama tobio likes hinata, maybe that's why he's mad. That's how if you like someone right? You get jealous.'

"Hinata..."

"Yes?."

"Have you ever in love with someone?."

"I don't think so...but I don't know."

"Do know how it felt like?."

"Hmmm, I don't know. Maybe with something like quidditch."

"What do you mean?."

"I asked that to sugawara-san, he said when we love something you just can feel it in your heart. Whenever their name was mention, and you always wanna knew about them. Like me, I love quidditch, so everytime someone mention it I would get hyped up. Everytime I played quidditch I feel so happy I could die. So I think it's like that."