𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 🥀

(In which the two get partnered up for a project and they have to do some research on flowers)

AUTHORS POV

BEOMGYU: "Ready?"

BEOMGYU: "Ready?"

He looked at her, with a smile playing on his lips.

She took a deep breath and nodded. This is going to be hard, considering the fact that she is scared of heights, particularly of falling but was too embarrassed to tell him about it.

BEOMGYU: "Come on, jump. I'll catch you, I promise." He made a gesture that showed he was ready to catch her.

She was sitting on the wall, when he was on the other side. What is she even doing? She's about to jump on her classmate she doesn't even know properly, what has her life come to?

Keeping aside the pessimism, she jumped after all, she promised herself she'd enjoy this and not be intimidated by his presence. He caught her as he promised... maybe a little more delicately than he intended to.

They wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for the project they were assigned. This would ve gone smoothly if they weren't from a whole different circle. She doesn't know him a bit, minus the awkward moments when they would get caught glancing at each other.

Yet she is here, with the distant guy in this garden, Principal tulip's garden. They were assigned to make a study on some flowers and as well as get them, surprisingly their minds worked in sync when both suggested the idea of cutely stealing it from their principal's garden who loves (is addicted to) flowers.

They decided to make a good impression by picking Mr. Tulip's birth flower, ironically from his own garden because the idea of crashing it was fun.

AT THE GARDEN

BEOMGYU: "That old man definitely is rich as fuck." She chuckled at his statement.

RYUJIN: "I won't be surprised if he spends all his wealth on a floral shop." They looked around, it was a huge garden.

It was filled with all types of flowers and bushes you could find. Though her knowledge in flowers is zero, she felt amused by all the flora around her, it was ravishing. It was definitely more appealing for the anthophile standing beside her.

She didn't fail to notice how his eyes lit up upon acknowledging the place, the only thing she got to learn about him in this week of working with him is he's passionate about flowers, it interests him and it's something he's fond of.

His proficiency in this is the reason they made this far, because for her flowers are just a token of good fragrance, she never looked into it deeply like he does.

RYUJIN: "Snowdrop, that's our flower, right?"
she brushed off a leaf resting on his head.