give my love a four letter name

TITLE->
   give my love a four letter name

author-> levelofcharm (ao3)

smut-> yes

word count-> 46k

DESCRIPTION-

"Especially you," Harry emphasizes, chuckling. "It's futile to disagree because I know you do."

"For someone who's insanely wrong, you seem so sure." He's this close to making a tree branch snap off and thwacking his roommate with it, he's sure he could make it look like an accident.

"I can read your mind," Harry says in all seriousness.

Louis chuckles then tenses for a millisecond. He's got to be bluffing. "Okay Jean Grey, what am I thinking now then, hmm?" He feigns interest, unscrewing the bottle.

Harry doesn't speak while they take a few more steps so Louis can bask in the silence and good weather they're having. "You want to do well on this presentation and—"

He's definitely talking out of the side of his neck, Louis rolls his eyes. "You should see if the X-Men crew are hiring, I'm sure they'd love to have you on their team," he scoffs before taking a sip of water.

"And," Harry draws out dramatically, glaring at Louis for interrupting him, "You wanna fuck me so bad you look stupid."

Well.

Louis hates Harry because he's a demon. Harry hates Louis because Louis hates him. Things change.