Love over scars (1/2)

"Why it's so hard to be away from you?"

He: Because you're in love with me.

That means we both love each other. Right?

He: No, I don't love you.

(Drawing room, Y/N'S POV.)

I was sitting on the sofa and was kind of feeling drowsy because it was damn dark-pitched night and there's not a single trace of my husband yet.

I don't know what he gets after making me suffer like this. There's not a single day he couldn't help himself except mentally torturing me. Back then, I was dumb to think that this relationship can work but guess what, I've already given up on it.

It's not like I'm timid or coward but it's actually the other way around, I'm just too tired, moving like a pup over here and there. Now, I just want these six months to vanish like the sand in the hourglass.

I thought my husband would change because I know he has a horrifying past but guess what, he's never gonna change. The moment he starts being clingy to me, the next moment he forgets everything and starts tormenting me mentally.

Soon, the doorbell rings as I made myself mentally strong and went up to open the door. I saw my husband who looks fucked up tired. But as soon as he looks at me, his face changed into disappointment.

"Why the hell you're up this late?" He asks demandingly as if he's the owner of me.

"Ehem! Couldn't you see I was actually waiting for you and what's with that demanding behaviour? You better straighten up!" I spoke with my firm tone as he enters the house moving towards bedroom.

"Wait! Where are you going? Take your dinner first!!" I spoke worriedly yet coldly as he stopped over his tracks before he moves his face towards me, having a smirk.

"See! You still worry about me. Let's see for how many days you can maintain this cold facade." He mocks at me as I reached near him, crossing my arms.

"Well, should I take it like this...that Mr. Kim Taehyung is tired of my cold behaviour and indirectly mocking me so that I can bring my real side on." I spoke with a smirk, my fingers poking om his chest.

"No babe, it's actually the other way around. You know I'm kinda flabbergasted yet happy that you're not acting like that dumb and clingy Y/N which used to annoy me to hell." He spoke, his each word stabbing right into my heart.

Tears welt up in my eyes. You can see how easily he can rip me apart. The more I try to muster up myself, the more he hurts me and the worst thing is he doesn't give damn to the consequences that it can lead to.

The time when I used to love him alot and thought of giving a chance for this relationship to work...he seemed happy but now, he's not happy with my real side. I don't know but some day my love for him will change into hate.

Yes, I just can't help myself instead of loving him. It's like he has caught me in his trance and I'm unable to come out of it. If my love for him would've vanished, then I'd not have hesitated to leave this house at the first place and guess what, I hate myself for falling in love with him, a heartless man who can never be kind and love someone.